Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I think it went alright, I didn't really get the opportunity to talk much, I was mainly just nodding and making affirmative grunts as the interviewer explained the job.

Yeah that sounds pretty much like how my first interview went. Then again, I had a pretty good advantage of being the boss' wife favourite pupil. 

Not very fast XD To be honest I'm not sure if I'll go through with it.

It's not really a superhero RP anyway (though I suppose you could RP as one). They just happen to be people (humans) with powers (non-magic). I'm having trouble coming up with an interesting conflict though, like I said before, someone being out to kill all powered people is so cliche. 

Today is okay-ish. Trying my best to make lists on what to do for the next couple of weeks

How goes it on your side?

Trying to do work while looking for somewhere to live. Everything is either too far away or too much money D:

I know about that all to well.

Over the past four years I've moved more than what I actually studied for tests in school.

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I might be able to do better once I know what kind of mortgage I can actually get (meeting with the dude on Saturday). 

There are some affordable places near work, but they come with a higher than average chance of being stabbed in the liver O.o

Well keep looking... That is the key.

And ask around at work if people know of some place to stay.

My dad doesn't really want to talk about it with people at work. He's a very private man. 

I understand but pretend it's more for you trying to move out.... that than what's it really about.

then I'd probably get referred to a one bed apartment with no garden. We need a 2 bedroom house with a garden or yard for the dogs. 

We'll say you need a two bedroom cause someone needs to come visit and need a place to stay. And you need a yard cause you have pets.

Co-worker just very helpfully suggested 'Just stick them on the sofa' XD

Edit: It probably doesn't help that my co-workers are the kind of men who don't really get into this kind of stuff.

EditEdit: Ok, I think I've found maybe two possible locations. One is more expensive than the other, but is closer to work.

Getting fed up with house looking for now. Going back to the DD wiki. See if I can find us some hats. 

Edited by Fortune86
Reasons.

Dang... Clearly your co-workers isn't really people people.

Well I hope you will be able to get a place soon!

It depends. In order to put down a deposit (10% the bank is wanting!) we need to sell the old house first. We're still not sure what we will get for it, and then we have to pay off the old mortgage and then split whatever is left between my parents. 

What do you think of this for early game? (Not a hat) 

Yeah the whole deposit thing is a pain. When I was looking for a flat some people wanted two months deposit including the rent. That was basically my whole salary. It was awful looking for a place!

It make's a butt look big.

I guess I will have to wait and see what mortgage man has to say.

I hope I can cut my fringe in time. I ordered some scissors from Amazon but they haven't arrived yet. 

I was worried you might think that too T-T

Why is mage gear in video games always so bad? 

You cut your own hair?

Maybe game creators don't like mages O.O

I cut the fringe when it starts trying to grow over my eyes. I get it cut cut at the stylists once a year or so. Saves money o3o

Speaking of which, the scissors have arrived! *huzzahs*

Well, that would explain the dumb hats. Like this one.

Edit: And this one.

Edited by Fortune86
Reasons.

Only get your hair cut cut once a year!?!

Lucky bugger!

That looks like a Robin Hood hat gone wrong!