Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

The german shepard loves to cuddle with the humans, Labrador just likes to have a warm space to herself and the cat is an old grouch who can't stand the dogs.

Our eldest cat Felix is going off the dogs, though that may be because they keep coming at him from his blindside. 

I'll make sure to inform everyone of the game tonight. I think it starts in around an hour.

Unfortunately possibly the best player in the game is out (it was gonna be his final game too) so we're really going into this at a disadvantage.

You root for your sportsmen in their sports team as they do their sports thing and I'll watch Hell's Kitchen o3o

Woo, half time and our side is on fire!

2 tries, shoulda been 3 (all by the same guy) and a 4th was so damn close!

And the local boy from where I live (and captain of the team) has been playing exceptionally.

Quite well indeed.

It's very aggresive game, I'm concerned we're going to lose steam in the 2nd half.

Woo we won!

22-6, I really hate the commentators, only one of the 5 supports my side and he never speaks.

*claps*

Huzzah! The sportsmen who sported sported well at their sports! Except the sportsmen who didn't sport as well as the other sportsmen, who sported better at the sport. 

God, I have a job interview tomorrow (my first ever) and I'm nervous as hell.

To make matters worse, everyone agrees I should wear a tie, but my only decent shirt has too thin a collar for me to do the top button up (I have a thick neck) so looks like that plan is out.

Hello again everyone!

Work is seriously going to kill me these next couple of weeks... or maybe longer than a couple of weeks T.T

I guess it's a bit late to buy a new shirt MP? 

But anyway, good luck!

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Don't die. I'll miss you D:

Indeed, and I'm short and have a thick neck so getting shirts that will fit is difficult.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hi there MP!

I going to try not to but the fact that my manager is going on sick leave is freaking me out!

Oh dear, I hope it's nothing serious Spirit D:

If need be, you can always come vent to us. You can even use swearwords if you like o3o (via PM of course)

My manager is going for an operation and she might either be away for two weeks or six weeks.

Now I have to take her jobs over while she is away which means I'm going to be buried under work. I have someone who can help me a little bit but dang she is so slow!

16 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Good morning peeps!

When you go to fight the final boss and realise too late you have the wrong weapon equipped...

Edit! Ninja!Spirit! *snuggles*

:blink: For a moment, I thought you meant your real life work boss, then realized what you meant! 

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out salad fixings and assorted dressings*

I'm kind of getting the hang of the whole notifications thing here, but going directly to the posts means I do very little forum browsing.

Who knows what I've been missing? :P

@fortune pfff, the sporting XD

knowing me, I'm not going to be here long; got home late from the meeting uwu