Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey everyone, I just got back from eating dinner and updating a CYOA on Discord lol

It's actually going surprisingly well considering my usual dedication or lack thereof concerning similar projects.

Glad you're both feeling better, Fort, Spirit!

I'm on here avoiding work... yet I still do my work xd.png

It's complicated

My ability to do work while avoiding it is the only reason I still have a job.

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The day started out rainy but the sun seems to be trying hard to stay out. It gets really hot and muggy when the rain comes first.

Pula's nose is out of joint as he thinks he's competing with the new dogs for my attention. rolleyes.gif

Heya, Lagie, Rainbow, kiym!

I can't believe Robin is losing to Tharja in FE Heroes sad.gif Robiiiiiin

smile.gif

I plan to personify(as furry) my upside down mints. Hero or Villain which role is suitable to them?

Felix is not doing well. His eye is not healing so he'll need surgery to remove it. Because of his age he'll need blood tests to see if he can have that.

Poor kitty.

Whats happening with (and what is) FE heroes? Tharja is psycho stalker bae though.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Ah...

When will the kitty be operated on?

We don't know yet. He needs bloodwork done on Monday and after that we'll have to see.

Kitty~ sad.gif I hope kitty gets better!

@MP: Fire Emblem Heroes is a smartphone game that's more or less a simplified version of the main FE series. It more or less contains characters from every main game. Currently we're having a Voting Gauntlet, which is more or less a group vs group battle/popularity poll. M!Robin is losing to Tharja, ay.

Have you had something spoil in the fridge because you were too busy to eat it? Yeah, me too. sad.gif

*dumps chick pea salad into the trash because the sauce is tasting off*

smile.gif

I plan to personify(as furry) my upside down mints. Hero or Villain which role is suitable to them?

Villain, of course! April fools pranksters, all of them.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Hi.

Too tired to remember what i read just a moment ago. So no comments from me this time.

Going to sleep after styling a character in Guild Wars 2. Fans and developers call Guild Wars 2 often Fashion Wars 2. I don't have and will not get Guild Wars 1, because i would try to collect and complete as much as possible and to do that in a MMO is too time consuming.

And i remember that let us say dying a certain part of an armour was not so easy, you need to get that dye and then use it and if you change that you need to get a dye again! blink.gif

Sleep well!