TJ09

2016-11-26 - November Release

Observed these:

Mottled in Alpine, Desert, Forest, Volcano, Jungle

Golden Scales in Coast, Forest & Jungle

Lustrous in Forest

Edited by JaneMcAsh

The new eggs are really beautiful. smile.gif It is a pity that I won't be able to grab some until tomorrow. I hope that they do not turn out to be too rare.

I am guessing that the new drake is a metal? Perhaps the Golden Drake, like the Golden Wyvern and the Gold Western Dragon.

So now we have Golden Drakes? The egg is so similar to a Golden Wyvern Egg.

I'm wondering if they will be rare as well

Can't wait til TJ's hatch!!

And now I am locked and can go back to sleep. Hopefully, TJ's will be hatched when I wake back up. laugh.gif

Wow! The night I decide to go to bed early TJ decides to do a new release.

Good thing I can't sleep thru the night.

Got 2 eggs and locked myself.

I swear, I'll get at LEAST two new releases each. This time...This time.

EDIT: DARN IT I GRABBED 3 OF THE SAME ONE. x'D

Edited by PixelShark

I just hunted pair of them. I precognitioned them and two of each egg will be different gender. Except that drakes. both of them would be male so I influenced it.

Good luck on hunting everyone!

I'm happy I caught two pairs of everything very easily, maybe because it was right after daily maintenance smile.gif

I'm very curious about the golden drakes....

Here I am, going to DC thinking, "Maybe there's a November release... Yeah, right, wishful thinking."

I skim the news section on the main page anyway, and what do I see? "November Release"

Yay!

And thank you, TJ and artists!

Was about to go take a nap when I went to the cave and refreshed the page and saw November release. These new eggs look awesome.

Ps: It's hot over here and my laptop is warm too, i'm getting two of each egg then going to sleep.

Edited by Rexsaurus

Been up 30 minutes (8.40am, UK) and just managed two gold and a mottled so far. Very hard to catch!

Wow - got all my eggs, two of each gold and mottled, and three ancient. Yay!!

Ohhhh dear. I still need to trade or beg for a gazillion of Christmas mates, and now there are three November eggs. Not enough time !! I could've gone without new dragons until Christmas.

Nonetheless...

Thank you for another interesting release, TJ ! A new drake is appreciated ! And maybe the other ones are twoheads (at least one of them) ? Did someone check for that already ?

A November release with own-group-breedables only would be a nice touch.

Edit: Ah, no. My husband tells me the standard size eggs are biteable, so no twoheads there.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I was just pondering the idea of a November release within the last few days, and boom - here it is! Looking great! Especially excited by the pretty Forest egg and the golden drake egg, though curious about the ancient one too. I have a code egg and a CB Aeon I refuse to drop but otherwise I hope to fill up! So far I have two of the forest ones and one each of the other two.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Well. This was unexpected. Not entirely sure how to feel about this, tbh. Kinda happy there's new Drakes, but not entirely sure I like the idea of a November release. Does this make a January release more likely?

I'm so happy to see the new release! Since everyone wants them now I'm having a hard time, but I think I'll manage. So far I only have the grainy soulpeace looking egg, and I think it's the prettiest so I'm happy. With enough patience I'll have a pair of each. smile.gif