diablokitty

Suggestion for Next Halloween

In keeping with the overall greed of the season, it would be nice if we could have double the egg slots just for Halloween. Just cause, you know, more dragon 'candy'.

Edited by diablokitty

Highly doubt this'll happen, people would definitely use all those slots to grab way too many CBs and then flood the trade market with them. Also you'd have to boost the hatchie slots too or you'd just get locked anyway.

We can already have more CB Halloweens than any other holiday. And many people trade to amass huge quantities of them. Frankly I don't see the need for this.

I never have enough slots for all the Halloween (or Valentine or Christmas) lineages that I want to build, so I would love to have more egg slots, but not just for one day or one holiday. And I think double the slots is really excessive.

In keeping with the overall greed of the season, it would be nice if we could have double the egg slots just for Halloween. Just cause, you know, more dragon 'candy'.

Sorry, no support. Guess I'm always greedy: gimme moar slots all the time, not just for Halloween.

I really doubt this would be allowed, and as Kovia pointed out we'd run into the hatchie problem. I mean I'd love it, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

I think double the slots is really excessive.

TJ has previously mentioned that the reason there are no egg limits for Halloween eggs is that this holiday is about amassing as much 'candy' as possible. I think this idea is in keeping with that theme.

I don't think that the total slots should be raised, just eggslots to total. Because then it becomes an issue of how you manage your resources, too.

With incubate and hatcheries eggs can be hatched in just 2 days, so most people hit the hatchie limit well before the event week ends. The only use this would have is for grabbing way too many CBs.

With incubate and hatcheries eggs can be hatched in just 2 days, so most people hit the hatchie limit well before the event week ends. The only use this would have is for grabbing way too many CBs.

theres no such thing as getting too many cbs as there is no such thing as hoarding in this game

TJ has previously mentioned that the reason there are no egg limits for Halloween eggs is that this holiday is about amassing as much 'candy' as possible. I think this idea is in keeping with that theme.

We can already have more CB Halloweens than any other holiday. And many people trade to amass huge quantities of them. Frankly I don't see the need for this.

I never have enough slots for all the Halloween (or Valentine or Christmas) lineages that I want to build, so I would love to have more egg slots, but not just for one day or one holiday. And I think double the slots is really excessive.

What she said. With planning and trading we can get 8.

With good planning/trades you can get way more than 8. Because some people, *coughmecough* only collect a pair, or a family and trade the rest for things they need/want.

Oh yes. Someone got 22 last year. But 8 is a solid base for lineages.

I think sooner or later some way to let the AP clear before the regular breeds' eggs start dying before even hitting AP WILL BE NEEDED, this may be the sollution, to upper the limits (like doubling) during halloween season... right now it's starting to be a problem already... And every year there's 1 more breed to contibute to the AP vastnes->backlog of Halloween eggs. At some point (in quite a few years) even Halloween eggs will start dying before hitting AP... (because people even don't always keep a result of their breedings, many are bred jutst because they make a nice lineage or nit even that:P and the numbers of pairings alone are rising every year)

This or adding additional AP for holiday eggs, or making Halloweens.holidays breed true all year round will sooner or later be more than needed I'm afraid...

Because of the above I'd like to see the limits doubled over counting holidays vs non-holidays for separate limits.

I support for the above reasons, personal reasons(though by the time it'd be itnroduced I'd no longer need it:P), and the intended spirit of 'grab as much candy as you can':)

PS as for the CBs of Halloweens, I've seen a case of 50 on one scroll last year:) So 'riddiculus' hoards are already a thing for those who are skilled enough to organize things well;)

Edited by VixenDra