dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, January 18, 2018, today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 14 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

New Spreadsheet: Link(Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae!

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, January 19, 2018, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 15 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

I'm late. So late. D:

--

2a2agg.jpg 8yw2tl.jpg 
- Starting at 7:00 PM EST/DC Sat, Jan 20, 2018, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 16 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.

--

On 1/10/2018 at 7:27 PM, Verse said:

I forgot about calendar, here is the current one: 

Ux4sN2N.png

For your info.

On 12/15/2017 at 5:54 PM, Verse said:

{snip}

Current data:

For your data needs.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, January 21, 2018, today is Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 17 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, January 22, 2018, today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 18 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, January 23, 2018, today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 19 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

I have not been keeping up with that has been posted here, I just saw and heard a thread was testing breeding and other things with Luminas. So today for the first time I bred all my dark and light Luminas together to see what I would get. I bred 32 pairs together, breeding light females to dark males AND dark females to light males. All 2nd gen eggs. Autoed to the AP. Here is a link to the group with all the CB adults if needed:

Adult CB Luminas

Started breeding at 3:30 PM DC time eastern and finished at 3:45

Outcome was 8 Light Lumina eggs and 16 Dark Lumina eggs.

Dont know if you need the info or not, so use it if you need it or ignore it if it is not info you needed.

*hugs* Zylara

Thank you, Zylara, they will be added to the spreadsheet :) (as I get up, cause it's a bit late night for me right now and I shouldn't actually be here :P)

Edit: Added them

-------

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, January 24, 2018, today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 20 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

Edited by Verse

I have some Luminas and Dark Luminas available to breed. Is there a particular day during the cycle that would be more helpful to you than another? I haven't been following this thread for awhile, so I don't know how close you are to an answer.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have some Luminas and Dark Luminas available to breed. Is there a particular day during the cycle that would be more helpful to you than another? I haven't been following this thread for awhile, so I don't know how close you are to an answer.

There's no particular day actually, any time of cycle will be good :)

-------

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, January 25, 2018, today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 21 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

Thanks for the answer. I just bred most of my Light Luminas (17 pairs) and got all Dark babies from the ones that gave me Luminas (10). I had quite a few gave me no egg. I will put them on the spreadsheet before I head to bed. I will breed the rest of the light ones and the dark ones another day.

Thank you, purplehaze! Much appreciated :)

- - - - - - - -

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, January 26, 2018, today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 22 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

There are some days that don't get as much eggs as other days. I need to check, and I'll get back to you on that. But, now for phases of the day...

- -

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, January 27, 2018, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 23 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

filled in my dark lumina.. Wanted light =/ it seems to me the dark ones are easier to get? (always more dark luminas!)

@Mow Ratios still don't seem to have evened out for the two of them, so Dark Luminae do seem more common. The data suggests your best chance for getting a light one will be when Cirion's full, which will next be from Feb 5th 7pm to Feb 6th 6:59pm (Dragon Cave time) :) 

34exgno.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, January 28, 2018, today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 24 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

Edited by Alectrona

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, January 29, 2018, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 25 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, January 30 2018, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 26 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, January 31 2018, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 27 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, February 1 2018, today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 28 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, February 2 2018, today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 29 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, February 3 2018, today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 30 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, February 4 2018, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 31 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

2a2agg.jpg 2ywcllx.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, February 5 2018, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 0 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.

Edited by Alectrona