dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

Thanks, Verse, for the very timely calendar! :D 

On another note, I thought I'd try out adding the lines Shokomon wrote ages ago about the probability of getting whichever breed each day to the daily post. I think it could be helpful for people trying to work out when they should try breeding/catching. Buuut I'm also aware that the theory is still only a theory, no matter how solid it seems, so if anyone thinks that's misleading I'm happy to go back to not including the probabilities.

- - - - - - - -

2a2agg.jpg 2ywcllx.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, April 10, 2018, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 0 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.

There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Luminae today.

New Spreadsheet: Link(Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae!

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, April 11, 2018, today is Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 1 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, April 12, 2018, today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 2 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, April 13, 2018, today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 3 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

While breeding my Holiday checkers to the AP, I got a light Lumina from my Yulebuck x Light Lumina pair:

Bred Light Cheer with Flux Prancer        Apr 14, 2018, 07:15 am    https://dragcave.net/progeny/vDlHr

Added it to the spreadsheet, hope I did it right :)

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, April 14, 2018, today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 4 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

The probability of catching/breeding Luminae and Dark Luminae is about 50/50 today.

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, April 15, 2018, today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 5 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

Just caught a Dark Lumina in the Volcano at 12:41 p.m. EST. Code is (eIj2E). It'll be hidden in a moment since I hide all my eggs. XD

Edit: I can't add it to the spreadsheet myself due to computer issues. It doesn't want to open the spreadsheet at all. ^-^;

Edited by Fateweaver

1 hour ago, Fateweaver said:

Just caught a Dark Lumina in the Volcano at 12:41 p.m. EST. Code is (eIj2E). It'll be hidden in a moment since I hide all my eggs. XD

Edit: I can't add it to the spreadsheet myself due to computer issues. It doesn't want to open the spreadsheet at all. ^-^;

No worries, I've added it for you. Thanks for the help! :) 

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, April 16, 2018, today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 6 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, April 17, 2018, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 7 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

34exgno.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, April 18, 2018, today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 8 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae today.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, April 19, 2018, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 9 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, April 20, 2018, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 10 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, April 21, 2018, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 11 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, April 22, 2018, today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 12 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

The probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae and Luminae is about 50/50 today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, April 23, 2018, today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 13 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, April 24, 2018, today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 14 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, April 25, 2018, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 15 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.