dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

Okay, I can’t get rhe spreadsheet to open for me, so here’s my newest.

Lumina Catch January 3, 2018, 18:10 cave time.

Lumina Catch January 3, 2018, 18:10 cave time.

Added to the sheet :)

--------

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, January 3, 2018, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 31 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

New Spreadsheet: Link(Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae!

Edited by Verse

On time phase change post!

--

2a2agg.jpg 2ywcllx.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EST/DC Thurs, Jan 4, 2018, today is Day of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 0 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.

tumblr_p20valHZFj1v6ilelo1_75sq.gif

It looks like there's a sorta-ratio of how likely you are to get a breed of an egg, so I mocked up a bunch of images that would be useful in telling what lumina day it is at a glance and stuck them together in a gif. I've got a friend that might help me make it into an image rotator like the fire gems and lunars have. What do you think?

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EST/DC Friday, January 5, 2017, the day is Day of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, the day is Day 1 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae

20 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

tumblr_p20valHZFj1v6ilelo1_75sq.gif

It looks like there's a sorta-ratio of how likely you are to get a breed of an egg, so I mocked up a bunch of images that would be useful in telling what lumina day it is at a glance and stuck them together in a gif. I've got a friend that might help me make it into an image rotator like the fire gems and lunars have. What do you think?

I actually made one like this a good while ago. It's buried in the thread, but photobucket's changes ate it so you can't see it any more.

This is it (uploaded to tinypic now):

2ahxitf.jpg

And here is the full cycle of images:

soldue.jpg
This is based on the fact that the ratio change based on the Cirion Cycle, where you have the most chance of getting a Lumina on the Cirion Full Moon, and the most chance of getting a Dark Luminae on the Cirion New Moon, and assuming the ratios change from then on over a 16-day period (with the half days being on Day 4 and Day 12). (There is still a small chance you could get a Dark Luminae or Luminae on Full and New Moon days, respectively, which is why a sliver of black/gold is still visible.)

The problem is the actual ratios don't link up that way exactly, so I didn't quite want to make a cycler out of it yet. If you have a friend who wants to make a cycler out of your image, they can if they want to. It will just be relatively accurate. Relatively. 

Your gif is nice though! 

I really like both rotators. I like that @Shokomon's includes the moon phases in it, but there's also a very pleasing simplicity to @Shadowdrake's - I tend to prefer background-less things for my sig, so that one's the one I'd be more likely to use, personally.

- - - - - - - -

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, January 6, 2018, today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 2 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

Edited by Alectrona

Will that cycle at the rate of the cave?  I’m looking forward to haveing it in my signature.  I was going to try adding my grab of a dark lumina to the speard sheet, but for whatever reason my tablet (iPad mini) will not access the page.

grabbed a dark lumina, Eewkr, from the Forest at 00:11, 07 Jan 2018.

Thanks Alectrona, I was feeling lucky and now have a new Dreamy lady on my scroll.

6 hours ago, DragonWolf256 said:

Will that cycle at the rate of the cave?  I’m looking forward to haveing it in my signature.  I was going to try adding my grab of a dark lumina to the speard sheet, but for whatever reason my tablet (iPad mini) will not access the page.

Thanks Alectrona, I was feeling lucky and now have a new Dreamy lady on my scroll.

I'm glad she found a good home :) 

Added the Dark Lumina to the spreadsheet, thanks for the help!

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, January 7, 2018, today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 3 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

16 hours ago, DragonWolf256 said:

Supposedly. Once we get the ratios right. Though we could assume the ratio changes by 1/8 each day, but that's not exactly true.

In any case, there are two options for the Lunar Herald Cycler and the Fire Gem Cycler. It makes sense to have two options for the Luminae Family cycler as well.

We just have to make it. 

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, January 8, 2018, today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 4 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, January 9, 2018, today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 5 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

23 hours ago, Dorchet said:

Just got this bred: https://dragcave.net/lineage/4Aaaw at 7:20 DC time.

Thank you! I've added it to the spreadsheet.

- - - - - - - -

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, January 10, 2018, today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 6 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

Thanks, Verse!

- - - - - - - -

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, January 11, 2018, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 7 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

Just a bit late.

--
34exgno.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EST/DC Fri, Jan 12, 2018, today is Day of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 8 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EST/DC Saturday, Jan 13, 2018, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent
- Also, today is Day 9 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, January 14, 2018, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 10 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg

- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, January 15, 2018, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 11 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

On 16.01.2018 at 1:08 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Unexpectedly bred a Dark Lumina yesterday so of course it auto'd. Jan 14, 2018, 05:18 pm https://dragcave.net/progeny/zEurz

Added :)

----------

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, January 16, 2018, today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 12 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

Dark Lumina Catch January 17, 2018, 02:51 pm cave time. Biome: Desert.

4 hours ago, SunFish said:

Dark Lumina Catch January 17, 2018, 02:51 pm cave time. Biome: Desert.

Added :)

----------

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 7:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, January 17, 2018, today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 13 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.