Kind of a Massbearmind

Bears Can Draw Digitally and Traditionally

Please call me Bear, and I'm certain I can draw. I'm mostly active within the Dragon Request subform, whipping up freak storms that are more devastating than useful OTL. If you somehow have a taste of bad puns, bears, and potentially animals in suits please sit down and start telling me your plans for world domination wonderful ideas for the future.

Dragon Designs I've Created:

Original Idea by Clya - I only design OTL.

Gem-Catcher, Female : Alpine

Gem-Catcher, Male : Alpine

Gem-Catcher, Female : Volcano

Gem-Catcher, Hatchlings

Gem-Catcher, Alpine Colors : Volcano Colors

Original idea by ShadowAzure.

Glowback Pygmy, to whatever gender the hell this could be.

ORIGINAL BEARWORKS:

Two of my own characters interacting. Butchered Quality...

Eye-scorching color mercy.

Comic for my assignments.

Detailed? Bear?

More bears.

Another bear.

FAN ART:

{ If you can find my tumblr - good for you but please be aware... It's an embarrassment

Figure drawing of a lovely lady, and tall guy.

More figure - ish drawings.

Staff swishy.

Hot damn.

Alphys, yes this is on my tumblr. I am the artist.

WHO'S PLAYED RUNE FACTORY 3.

~ ~ ~

I'm into a wide variety of things, fan-bases yes but I'm a low key member of that kind of society. If you aren't sure what I'm familiar with please do ask! Things I've stuck with at the moment is: Tokyo Ghoul (lord please kill Studio Pierrot's anime vers. for their proportions), Kiznaiver (I love anything Studio Trigger, Kill La Kill was really big for me in the past), Lackadaisy, Pokemon, Etrian Odyssey (!!! Best !!! Ever !!!), Overwatch, Overlord (the LN, it's just. Jam-packed). I'm spread a lot into different types of media, I just listed the ones that I'm really enthusiastic about.

Concerning requests: I've allocated some time to draw in the weekends so the stress from my final year doesn't take over, so feel free to give me some requests!

Request List:

1. SkyWolf25 ~ STATUS: COMPLETE

2. rampaging wyvern ~ Monster Hunter hype ft. Mizutsune AND Marth! STATUS: Thumbnailing poses.

Edited by Kind of a Massbearmind

Oh my, you're really good! I love those bears wub.gif

good for you but please be aware... It's an embarrassment

Don't you mean... "em-bear-rassment"?

Your characters are beautiful, especially the pink bear and French owl. I've always been envious of exciting comic panelling and angles. ohmy.gif

Beary disappointed by the lack of puns, though.

Omg I love the pink bear!!

Would it be okay if I requested a Zootopia wolf version of Light Yagami from Death Note? A non-evil Light.

I'd prefer if it was digital(the bear colouring is just beautiful asdfhkjlj) but I know how school can be, traditional is also okay ovo

i heard you like.................bears.

I looooove the arts and works you did

man i was distracted your handwriting is so neat

your arts are really pretty!! alphys is great oh man

The lack of bear puns is extrembeely a-paw-ling, let's put this bee-hive us for now.

Thank you everyone for the compliments I'm flattered to how much a bunch of bears can appeal OTL. Currently holding Requests on a lower priority than own works, but I guess something unique couldn't hurt? When I have time perhaps.

Also, sticky note Kiznaiver fanart that I've plastered onto my wall: Honoka #1, Honoka 'Please Mack-on-me' Maki #2.

Slowly learning and attempting dragon anatomy through my favourite Xenowyrm: THALASSA.

... Exactly how much is: "too big"...? On the other hand, there were to be a defining feature of me as a dragon breeder in DC, it would be me trying to joy-ride a Thalassa and struggling NOT to drown in the process. Please talk to me, my final year is taking my sanity I slowly realized that was a Mageia pose and there's no going back.

user posted image

Sky, I hope this is alright - I couldn't do as an intricate shading like the bear example from above. I tried to do a Shiba-Inu esque colour palette for Light.

(My opinion of the character isn't very high from the last time I remember him, shinigami Ren was my crutch... Also side note, I'm no furry so I can't really emulate this style as well)

Enjoy!

Hnnnnnnhhhhhh that is adorable O▽O! I like the pattern on the tail!

Light is my problematic fave xd.png Rem is also high on my DN favourites list, though.

Anyways, thank you for the art! The colours feel so warm aaaahhhh wub.gif

I'm glad you like it so much, feel free to request again if you have anything in mind. On the other hand:

user posted image

I was listening to

a long while ago - and thought that well - if I were a ghoul or some sort I'd be all kinds of scared out of my body if I saw this guy in the horizon. I wonder if ghouls have nightmares of this guy.

(NOTE: Stylistic legterpretation for massbearmized results)

Can you bear a request/commission from me? =DD I don't wanna make it too complex because school can be pretty pun-bear-able, but I love your art too much to never ask!

Sure thing! I try to allocate some time for myself in the weekends to draw and relax recently - I might be able to do it next weekend since I spent that time on the first request. Just post with what you'd like and I'll do my best!

Also thank you for the puns that's enough for a payment ;; and thank you for enjoying it so much, I'm flattered! ( .///. )

Aaaas no worries! I'll shoot you a PM, b/c I like to do it that way :'D

Hello again guys, it's been a while. Just a heads up I have mid-year exams throughout next week so I'll be prioritising my studies for now. I apologize if the activity might be a bit low, but I'll get back to requests and drawing as soon as possible!

On the other hand, I had to celebrate June 6 for Akira, my lovely girl:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I love her so much okay please talk to me about her and I will do my best to listen

Oh my lord I flippin' love your style it's too good.

pls teach me your human-drawing skills bear-senpai

I shouldn't be so surprised that you draw amazing people considering I've loved all the other art I see from you. But those expressions have so much emotion!

Oh my lord I flippin' love your style it's too good.

pls teach me your human-drawing skills bear-senpai

Thank you again, Wyv! (Bear-senpai, oh goodness what an honor .///.) I might go and create a tutorial with how I draw humans when I have free time actually!

I shouldn't be so surprised that you draw amazing people considering I've loved all the other art I see from you. But those expressions have so much emotion!

| .////.) I'm just going to lie down, thank you. ACTUALLY, in order to achieve a majority of my emotive works - I make hysterical faces while intensely focusing on my medium, so I often look like as if a door slammed into my face while I'm drawing OTL.

And late night doodles from studying for a while, and also evaluating a strange inkling of a feeling into a pose. Oh look it's Bear:

user posted image

EDIT: Celebrating 420 views, yes Bear, real mature.

Exam week is over! But there's still a lot for me to do, but I'll share small snippets of what I'm up to, it's just more comic making. (To requestees, I whole-heartedly apologize, this week has been full on academics and middle schoolers being noisy and rowdy during exam periods). I'll keep my morale up, but here's the pics!:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Roughs for now, I need to slave away in order to get these pages rendered *shudders*.

Ooh, you work on comic things too? I should get myself sorted out and seriously work on my project haha it's been four years

And don't apologise, this week seems to have been pretty rotten all around. I have a cold and was forced to forego taxidermy lessons. You keep going with your things!

| .////.) I'm just going to lie down, thank you. ACTUALLY, in order to achieve a majority of my emotive works - I make hysterical faces while intensely focusing on my medium, so I often look like as if a door slammed into my face while I'm drawing OTL.

Ahahahahaha - I do the same exact thing while writing! "How would I describe this face?" *makes face to figure it out* Also a lot of twisting around trying to figure out how to describe poses and action scenes. xP

~

Your comic is kyooooot.

Thank you!

Been inactive for a while, term's nearly over so I'm doing my best and everything. In the meantime, just some small doodles of expressive Yutas:

user posted image

God .....damn. Those faces ar great. I need to learn how to draw faces.

Love your works. I hope to see more in the future

*sputters*

Your art...

It's just fantastic and adorable and I love it. OwO

The motion and expression of your characters is exquisite! Do you do animation?