ValidEmotions

Mythological Task Force: Angel Division |OOC|

Don't fret. No angels were killed in the blasts. But, it is planned that everyone loses at least one Charge somewhere around the city where the blasts (or gunfire) occurred. This is for an important reason so please don't try to beat around it.

NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!!!

Fine....

Alls well that ends well... Not that this exacty ended well. I will start on my post now.

Yes. I'll get to that in a bit. Sometimes things get a bit slow with me when inspiration runs dry (though, I wasn't certain if you'd be around the forums on Easter).

Okay. There's time for people to make further posts but, I'd like to wrap it up and get the next day or two started.

Demons are going to appear much more frequently. They'll still be one or two at a time but angels are going to be rather busy, day and night, following the bombs.

How much independence are we afforded with the demons? I'd like Rey to go on a hunting spree because she is vengeful and blinded by emotion.

Spree away, Hazeh. Everyone's got open freedom right now. Just know that demons are melee attackers so they use their claws and teeth. And their forms are ever changing so there's really nothing distinct besides the claws and teeth. And the wispy tendrils, of course.

It's not too easy but not too hard to discern a demon's element attribute. If you can make out their glowing eyes well enough, the color gives it away.

Sweet! As for the elemental effects of the angel bullets, I had another question. Does each angel have a unique effect with their bullets that carries between all guns, or can each gun have a different effect within its element? Such as, I was curious to know if, since Rey's MP7 makes steel spikes, could her shotgun strike a target and then turn part of the demon to stone where the pellets blow through? Or do all of her bullets have to make steel spikes?

The effect is done by the bullets, not the guns. All of the bullets can vary as she sees fit. Or she can reserve certain effects for certain caliber.

Edited by Narvix

Eliphaz - Spirit | 182 years old | Male identity

The doc is in. A kid who's too optimistic for his own good.

EDIT: Here's some sketches of my characters yo: http://imgur.com/a/UT73c

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I'm attempting to catch up... and read and make sense of everything...

I think I did ok lol but if i screwed anything major up dont hesitate to let me know (that goes for anybody) as I know i miss stuff lol (especially when everyone from spring break came back suddenly)

I'd like to do a post, but what I want to post entails a small time skip (probably just next day or if I'm allowed, a couple days). Let me know if this is OK with everyone and I'll crank something out. I don't want to interrupt anyone smile.gif

I'm working on a kind of a side-story too, which takes place during the next day or two so I'm fine with a skip as well.

I'll make a post tomorrow, I have been getting slammed at work and I am too exhausted to make a decent post tonight.

Bad news, my computer blue screened and because of this, I have nothing to make a good post with. I am currently on my phone. My new SSD should be here Tuesday so I can get everything up and going till then. For the sake of the RP, just assume my character is either A: in trouble, if Narv is ok with it, or B: super loner demon killing thing. I don't mind either way.