ValidEmotions

Mythological Task Force: Angel Division |OOC|

Oh no! Well, hope things work out as desired, FROD. Your angel is likely to be left alone as we're not moving extremely fast aha. So you certainly won't be left behind and dragging your character around isn't yet necessary.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was really busy with translation during the break, sorry.

Can I get back to where I was? I see Chris posted something I can make use of to get back in post-timeskip.

Yes, there's no problem getting back in. We hardly moved anyways. The only difference is it's daytime, two or three days later.

New Development! The demons are morphing?!

Ten, regular demons have begun to amass into several larger ones, five to be exact. Each one is twice the size of an angel and much harder to destroy. You might find out the hard way that a bullet between the eyes won't work. They're still melee attackers so feel free to go ham on fighting them. I'll intervene at parts so you're not all fighting yourselves.

Have fun.

P.S.: And this is just where Zarall's at. wink.gif There's three more surprises scattered throughout the city.

Hey Narvix, would it be okay for characters to upgrade their weapons? If these demons are tougher to kill, then the angels would want to upgrade their arsenal.

Upgrading will happen but not immediately. This is the first time demons have morphed so the angels are very unprepared.

EDIT: The goal is to actually get your angels to group up and discuss things, to work out what's happening as time progresses and things occur. :v

Edited by Narvix

*Goes loner instead*

Update: Parts aren't in yet. Should be here tomorrow, according to the shipping information... Hopefully.

It might not seem it, but Larien is trying to be on her way to Zarall's S.O.S. She's just getting laywayed at the moment.

Edit: Larien now is nearby where Reydris is, as Reydris is closer. They used to guard the City Center together anyways... and having come from where that fight had taken place, Larien wasn't far off to begin with.

Only problem.... the demons are getting crafty. And an already injured angel has been injured even more. She's still attempting to get to Reydris.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I'll be throwing more NPCs in at ya guys when I next post.

These larger demons can be killed after taking enough damage (just as DH did). They do have an (as of yet) undiscovered weak spot at the back of their neck. Trouble is finding it because they still don't have an actual form you can make out easily.

DOn't tell me that because now I have to avoid finding it or else I look like a godmodder.

D:<

But it's... open playing grounds? You really need to read and pay attention.

There're four total locations.

1) Zarall and Karleo are currently trying to hold off five. Hopefully more angels will get to their aid because they won't survive long. (Relatively near Zarall's territory but more in a now-dead NPC's.

2) Reydris is struggling to fend off one. Larien just barely survived one which is now dead. (City Center area)

Locations 3 and 4 have yet to be placed since it's up to you guys. But keep in mind the details. One angel would not survive being outnumbered. Barely two can handle an equivalent number.

Edited by Narvix

Aw, that makes Rey sound like a weakling lol. To be fair I originally thought the Grande demons were much bigger haha.

DH, is the demon Larien killed the same demon that hit Rey? Or is it a different one?

The demons are between 10-12 feet tall. They're melee attackers so they're heavy hitters. It's expected that a single angel is going to have a bad time with just one of these new demons.

EDIT: Thael, is the water coming from the demon your pair is fighting? Or from one of Akane's bullets?

Edited by Narvix

Narv, angels can't do melee anymore, right? They can only be ranged attackers? Just want to verify. Rey was definitely a melee fighter before a firearm user.

They can still melee fight but there won't be any damage to the demons. Melee from the angels is beneficially only to put distance between them and their target. If the angel is old enough, they would have used melee weapons (swords and maces for example) before being forced to use guns.

Aw, that makes Rey sound like a weakling lol. To be fair I originally thought the Grande demons were much bigger haha.

DH, is the demon Larien killed the same demon that hit Rey? Or is it a different one?

A different one that showed up from all the commotion of the fight she previous had after the events of the city center. She'd been having a rough time as of late...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

The water geyser was coming from the demon. It's starting to use its elements now.

Coryn was the one who picked the element at random. He said water. I didn't tell him why I asked him for one so he was impartial.

EDIT: Also, which elements beat what again? I can't find the post where you said that.

Edited by Thaelasan

:| Demons have an elemental attribute but they cannot conjure attacks with that element. They can only amplify the elements affects created by human devices. This is why they're melee attackers. If they could use their elements, they'd be purely ranged attackers. I've explained this before.

He used a pipe under the ground to burst water forward, Narvix. Though I probably should have specified that.

EDIT: Because as far as I understood, they could control sources of elements but not conjure them.

Edited by Thaelasan

EDIT: Also, which elements beat what again? I can't find the post where you said that.

It's in the info doc under the sections about elements smile.gif I think it was fire is weak to water, water is weak to earth, earth is weak to air, and air is weak to fire?

Edit: Also, would other angels instinctively know Reydris's sign if she's never used it before? Is it like their name, or just a symbol that the angels choose to represent themselves?

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

It's in the info doc under the sections about elements smile.gif I think it was fire is weak to water, water is weak to earth, earth is weak to air, and air is weak to fire?

Edit: Also, would other angels instinctively know Reydris's sign if she's never used it before? Is it like their name, or just a symbol that the angels choose to represent themselves?

I am fairly certain I somewhere that if the angel hadn't seen an other angel's attacks, they wouldn't know what the attribute is. I may be wrong though, I go see if I can find it.

Edit:

No one is able to identify what type of bullet has what type of effect until it collides with something (be it a wall, a human, or a demon) except for the angel that owns the bullet. Similarly, no one can identify what element an angel chose until they attack.

This coupled with the fact that the attribute of the angel is only based in the bullets the angel shoots, makes me think that I am right and they wouldn't know her attribute until she uses it.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams