ValidEmotions

Mythological Task Force: Angel Division |OOC|

I never

ever

ever

ever want to make that choice.

Rylain would be utterly torn between his emotions for Akane (which he still isn't entirely sure is true love, since Angels don't know how to feel that) and his dedication to his God. Akane would have similar issues.

Is it wrong that I now what to put you in that position to have to make that choice since I know you don't want to? Not that I can of course, but just the want.

Y-You... do realize that I'm going to put everyone's character through an extremely difficult decision to make at some point. Right?

Y-You... do realize that I'm going to put everyone's character through an extremely difficult decision to make at some point. Right?

Where is my like button? ninja.gif

Oh yes, it's Easter weekend! Nearly forgot, shame on me. D:

@Haze: Vale and Rey are most likely in the same police force. Even if their territories aren't against each other, they most definitely know each other.

I'll wait until Narvix's update before making a second post; mostly because I haven't figured out my angel's wing color/pattern yet. ;p

Is it really Easter Weekend? Wasn't that on the first Sunday of April? Anyways, I am not really going to be doing anything, so I will probably creep all weekend. And in case I don't see some of you, Happy Easter everyone!

|D Uh, Aroara? Escopeta means shotgun, not Saint's Rifle. Also, little Spanish lesson :v las is plural. So either escopeta needs to be plural (escopetas) as well or las needs to be singular (la).

Los is the masculine plural counterpart to las. Singular masculine would be el. El, los, la, and las all translate to 'the'. If you want 'rifle', you'd want the word 'fusil' (or 'rifle'). For The Saint's Rifle = El Fusil Santo.

Edited by Narvix

If it came to that, if one of them died, the other would probably die of grief. Cheesy I know but it's true. Ah well. Good ending to my part in an RP I suppose.

"Then... hopefully they chose us both... or neither."

Tempting fate there, eh Thael?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Haha, I am waiting for everyone else to post, or until later tonight, whichever comes first.

Aww, no dinner then before I make this plot post? :c

Anyways, it's going to come in two posts. After the first part, everyone will have a chance to respond if they want to or not before I put up the second part.

Okay! The first part of this event has been posted.

Couple things to make note of in case it's not very clear: The shootout at the restaurant is the current thing people close-by should be reacting too. I left the majority of each individual's description ambiguous because demons don't care about the identities of the humans they possess to accomplish tasks. So, let's not try to tie the group to any one sort of identity.

I never mentioned a bar except when Roland was leaving it. The shootout is at the restaurant. I mentioned Maklar leaving it because you said he was leaving his restaurant. :|

EDIT: So, I think I got mixed up by everyone's locations. I would like to hand-wave this so that things can unfold smoothly and there's ties between the angels and their locations. If people don't agree, I can correct it.

Edited by Narvix

It's at the location that Rylain and Akane are. I'll edit the post then.

EDIT: Alright. It's fixed. That should clear things up better.

Edited by Narvix

Oooh, so everyone can see angels with their wings out? That'll be fun. Rey's gonna flip hahaha.

I think it's only for the demons? Because she did refer to demons picking out angels amidst humans prior to that.

Yes, Kuro's got it right. Sorry if my wording confused you Hazeh. Demons are able to see an angel's wings, regardless of what they do with them now. So, even if an angel has them hidden, the demon can still see them. It doesn't change anything about the humans.

Edited by Narvix

Ah, gotcha.

Do angels bleed/get injured in the same way as humans? Is the healing rate the same or accelerated?

Looks like I'll have to play my trump card way earlier than I expected. Dang it, Narvix, but mostly dang me for planning an angel with a hospital in his district.

Pfffft sorry Mage ;P

To answer, Hazeh, angels do bleed and can get injured just like a human can. However, their bodies can withstand punishment a little better. Healing is accelerated but it still takes some time and requires energy. So a paper cut can heal in seconds but a broken limb can only heal in a few days.

Human weapons can't kill an angel, so no. But the angel will still get injured if inside the blast radius.