ValidEmotions

Mythological Task Force: Angel Division |OOC|

I finally posted.... hopefully everything is ok (if not, let me know)

The only thing that doesn't fit, DH, is the color of Larien's wings. They should be somewhere in the monochrome range or a mild pattern with said range.

I had a friend whose haircut matched the one you described DH. She ended up just dyeing it all platinum blonde, and then brown.

Can angels tell if a demon is possessing a human, or is it mostly just a guessing game? How would they tell demon possessions apart from the regular serial killer?

That's the disadvantage. Demons can spot an angel in hiding but an angel can't tell a demon possession apart from a normal human unless the demon announced it or the week was just about up. They just have to guess. Though, an angel can be a bit more sure if the one possessed was a charge of theirs.

Okay! I have a first draft for a map, here. You guys are free to make any territory decisions you'd like and I'll update the grid as needed. Significant locations will also be added as time progresses.

Let me know if I've gotten anything wrong.

EDIT: Just realized I made an oops with the mall/cinema.

Edited by Narvix

Since I had in my post that Rey borders Rylain/Akane, maybe her territory can be on the other side of the city center than it is now?

No no. Rylain and Akane's territories are adjacent to each other. The hotel is a block away from the diner, near the bottom of their sections. The diner is at the Northwest peak of Rylain's and Northeast peak of Akane's section. :3c

That's how I saw it anyway.

The only thing that doesn't fit, DH, is the color of Larien's wings. They should be somewhere in the monochrome range or a mild pattern with said range.

I missed that part and an easy fix smile.gif thank you

And I don't quite understand the territory map but I suppose that'll be easier to understand once it fleshes out more lol so no worries

Thael, well, I can rewrite the map to better fit that but that would move more than just yours and my characters' territories. Would you be open to leaving it as it is now?

Ugh I wouldn't want that. Much as I would love to have my character's territories closer, I will abstain that. Besides, it doesn't hurt much.

Hence "It wouldn't protect much."

Basically she just chucked a table through a window as a distraction. It's like table flipping but more effective.

Edited by Thaelasan

Sure!

Terrorist group, lead by Roland (demon possessed human), is targeting four spots: hospital, cinema, diner, and the center of the city. The main attack is using bombs. However, half an hour before the bombs will detonate, two of the members are shooting up the diner as a means to attract all of the emergency responders.

They're both wearing masks. The one with the skeleton skull is causing trouble starting at the back while his bunny masked partner moves to the front to start shooting with a submachine gun.

Rylain and Akane are starting to react inside the diner while Reydris is taking action outside to knock down the bunny shooter. At the moment, Azriel is heading towards the diner.

That's the immediate info for the diner commotion.

Also Larien has joined Reydris in attacking outside the diner. They're gonna have fun if the center of the city is going to be attacked lol

That's correct. None of our three gathered have responded yet. Tomorrow I plan to make Zarall react and it'll be another info filled post. I just don't know when I'll get that post up tomorrow but likely in the afternoon.

Would our group have anything to react to? Yes there are gun shots, but going buy the map, they are far away. It shouldn't warrant the three to go on high alert, theoretically it should be something they are used to after 5 centuries.

Also, working on my post now.

Edit: So I got REALLY confused reading DH's post, and couldn't figure out why, until like 5 min later when I realized I had missed two posts. I have missed posts before, but never with such a small group... I must be getting old.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

That post took way longer than I anticipated, and I haven't even introduced my other guy. I couldn't think of any way for Vale to send a message to Zarall apart from using the network of rats in the city, but I ran on the assumption that animal contact was one-way only.

I was not aware that Reydris also felt love for somebody/something. Did I not read their posts thoroughly? I'll have to go back and reread perhaps.

D: My post from yesterday never sent... You can move on without me if you want, I am doing yard work right now so I won't be able to post for a few hours.

Edit: Zarall, Alrraei, and Maklar are right next to the shopping center on a roof. In case you didn't know Mage.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I was not aware that Reydris also felt love for somebody/something. Did I not read their posts thoroughly? I'll have to go back and reread perhaps.

Yep, Rey was in love with a human who ended up possessed by a demon. Rey also just loves all of her charges very deeply as well, though not like she did Vanessa (the human).

Alright, next part has been posted!

Things to know:

All five demons can be killed now. At the diner, I left it open for the angels to shoot Bunny and Skull moments before the bombs go off. This means that everyone's gonna get hit, regardless. Human casualties will also go up significantly.

The demon at the hospital died with the blast unless Mage wants to do something else. Similarly, demon at city center is dead from the bombs. Finally, Roland is going to die from Vale shooting him.

This wraps up only a portion of this plot point; the rest of it will come a little while later.

Any questions?

EDIT: Don't fret. No angels were killed in the blasts. But, it is planned that everyone loses at least one Charge somewhere around the city where the blasts (or gunfire) occurred. This is for an important reason so please don't try to beat around it.

Edited by Narvix