ValidEmotions

Mythological Task Force: Angel Division |OOC|

The way I read it (about three times) that the two angels worked together on the demon hunts. Any one else get that vibe?

Yes. They do. My understanding is that they have agreed to merge their territories.

Yes, they do work together. That's encouraged. I encourage angels to work together. Teams are just not commonly official as demons are of various element attributes and can learn. So, if the same two angels are constantly teaming up, they'll soon be faced with a group of demons they are greatly weak to. That spells danger for the angels. So it's encouraged that teams change regularly to avoid such situations. It's not mandatory though.

EDIT: Angels can't really merge their territories as such assignments are permanent and given to them rather than picked. If they're next to each other, then cool. If they're not, they need to find a middle ground that works.

Edited by Narvix

Okay, that made a bit more sense to me. I was really confused because I thought teams would be strictly temporary the way you originally said it. (Like three pairing up to face a particularly large group of demons then disbanding again).

Thanks for clarifying that.

I would assume that would be the most common form of a team. But the bottom line is how often, and who teams up is the angel's creator's decision.

Edit: The only thing is there is a upside and downside to everything.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I need people to work together, please. I realize this is a pretty good sized group. Because of that, there is now a list of rules and expectations in the front of the OOC (bottom of the first post but I may move it up to the top later).

If people cannot work together and respect each other, those people are going to have a tough time getting through this RP because the main plot will not allow for discord OOC. If you cannot/refuse to work with others, then I ask you to leave before you cause problems. If you can pull together, you are welcome to stay.

Hey Narv, I just wanted to clarify something real quick before I made a mistake; is the glamor on the guns only for other gun images, or can the glamor disguise the angel's guns as other objects as well?

Hmmm good question. I really only intended it to glamor the gun to look like another gun.

What object did you have in mind?

Oh, nothing in particular I don't think. Something like a field hockey stick or anything else random, haha. It just occurred to me that it would look really funny if someone was shooting out of sports equipment or like a police baton.

Oh man I really hadn't thought of that. Yeah, that could work. If people want to do that instead for the glamor rather than hide it to look like a legal gun, I'm completely okay with that!

A certain someone did suggest glamoring a huge gun as a cello case... ;p

Too bad we can't glamor 'em so they're invisible, so it would look like you're shooting out your finger guns.

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Oh sweet. That's gonna be fun biggrin.gif

Also, I don't think I saw this anywhere-- I went looking and didn't see it-- but is the roleplay taking place in a specific location? A certain city? Or is the location supposed to be an ambiguous metropolis?

Edit: Ahahaha, finger guns. Did anyone see that clip of a video game where they use finger guns and the characters make the gun sounds themselves? I think it might have been from Borderlands.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Ahaha

No, I guess I misread their question then. I thought they were asking about putting the gun into a cello case, not glamoring it up as a cello case.

EDIT: Ambiguous metropolis until further notice lol. |D

Edited by Narvix

Regardless of previous issues, I will be continuing the Tenets and the faith seeking as Rylain in order to build his character. These are not meant to be offensive nor cause an argument.

However, in return, I will be breaking my posts into paragraphs to make them easier to read. This was suggested to me by Narvix.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for clarifying your intentions Thael and thank you for the modification to your posts. I greatly appreciate it.

Tomorrow or Saturday, I'm going to get things rolling for the first plot stone.

Also, do any of you want to try sorting out where everyone's assigned sections are in relation to everyone else or would you rather leave it ambiguous/in general directions?

Well as far as what I was planning/imagining, Alrraei's territory is bordered at the north with Zarall. And Maklar is going to border him as well, so that can be wherever. That means if we imagine it as a grid, I have two more sides open.

Sections? I just wanted Rylain and Akane to be together if possible, hence them sharing a hotel building. One thing I don't remember if I made clear or not was that they didn't stay in the same room anymore because it was dangerous during the Hunt.

I'll start fashioning up a map while you guys get placements sorted out, then. ^^ If you're not particularly picky, I can always plop your angel in a random location that fits with other specifics. smile.gif

EDIT: Noted Aroara! Thank you for informing us.

Edited by Narvix

Sections? I just wanted Rylain and Akane to be together if possible, hence them sharing a hotel building. One thing I don't remember if I made clear or not was that they didn't stay in the same room anymore because it was dangerous during the Hunt.

Narv would like one angel per section. So, you can have your two sections next to each other and the hotel near the border. And then they can team up constantly, effectively making it one territory. The only stipulation would be that the charges are different for each.

Edit: Oh and if one is about to die, and the other one has a charge that is in danger, you as the writer will have to decide the course of action, assuming you can only save one, and know what the consequences are. But again, that is up to you as the writer.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

I don't mind being placed randomly on the grid. Reydris will take anything, so once you have a map, feel free to stick her on it anywhere. c:

Sounds fine by me but that sort of decision sounds absolutely awful. As a person, I'd make Rylain save Akane or vice versa... but as them, I know they'd choose to save their charge.

For a human life.... a human life must be worth more?

Yes. Unfortunately, the charges take the highest priority. And there's a reason for that but you guys won't find out until later. :v

Maklar has been established as bordering Vale, but otherwise I'd have her wherever. Location-wise, she'd be near downtown (unless everyone's implied to be in downtown?)

Well, I was thinking everyone would have at least a few blocks to watch. Not too small but not exceedingly large either.