AppleMango

What song are you listening to right now?

Godsmack - Serenity

I've been obsessed with Panic Station and Plug In Baby by Muse recently. As well as The Unlikely Candidate's recent song, High Low.

Since it's looking less and less likely that I'll be seeing Nightwish live in NYC this year, I decided to cross my fingers for next year and watch a full concert on YouTube. This one's their 20th anniversary show in Tampere, Finland.

Everybody Wants to be a Cat from Aristocats. ♥  We briefly have Disney+, so let's just say I'm getting my fix before it's gone!  I forgot what awesome music all the Disney movies had.

More Nightwish, off the new album. Can you tell I love this band? 😉

Time for some history with Sabaton. Night Witches, their tribute to the Russian all-female bomber regiment of WWII.

I was in the mood for something amusing this morning... and I've got to love a country singer poking fun at country music!

Musically visiting the Ukraine tonight - Jinjer's Pisces

Love for Love by Love of Love by Pinocchio-P feat. Hatsune Miku

My Crewish CD just arrived, so of course that's what I'm listening to. Unemployed Blacksmiths consists of 5 Nightwish cover tunes, each in a different musical style, performed and recorded by Nightwish's crew. (All work, studio time, etc, was done pro bono, and all profits go to the crew, the intent being to give them some kind of income since they're all out of work until the band can tour and perform once again.) I really like four of the five, the fifth is good but done in a style that's not really my cup of tea. And, they've even done a music video!

So, here's the Crewish version of Sleeping Sun:

And for comparison's sake the original Nightwish version with Tarja on vocals:

I'm listening to I Love My Internet Friends by Renard

Edited by Lynxez

I ended up loving their new song and the video isn't bad either ... 😳