AppleMango

What song are you listening to right now?

I had a look and although I found a similar thread I couldn't find this one exactly. So I'm really sorry if there is one or it isn't allowed for some reason.(I can't think of a reason, but I was surprised when there wasn't this thread already)

Please don't post more than once every 12 hours - a day. You can edit your post to add extra songs or just share when you see this and are listening to music. smile.gif

Anyway,

Right now I am listening to

by Vance Joy on repeat. <3

I'm listening to Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer and it's making me so sad.

I've never even been through a break up but, blah.

Right this moment, it's "When the Lights Are Down" by Kamelot. I get quite a bit of them on my usual Pandora station, along with Nightwish, Within Temptation, Blackmore's Night, Loreena McKennit, and Omnia.

And, I spent too much time typing, lol, now it's "White Waters" by Epica.

Every 12 hours? Well flip.

The song I'm listening to right now is "Remember Everything."

Well I was thinking more people might join in and I didn't want people to just use this thread to spam. But not too many people have posted to far.

I'm listening to Jenny by Walk the Moon biggrin.gif

Well I was thinking more people might join in and I didn't want people to just use this thread to spam. But not too many people have posted to far.

I'm listening to Jenny by Walk the Moon biggrin.gif

Oh, true smile.gif I just listen to music all day. I wouldn't post every 3 minutes, but still tongue.gif

I'm currently listening to I Came To Play - Downstait. It's a new Rock band I'm trying out x]

Space Oddity, for Ziggy Stardust has fallen.

RIP David Bowie. May the Goblin King reign forever!

(Yes, for those who have yet to hear the news, David Bowie was lost to this world this morning, following a long battle with cancer. Music has lost yet another giant.)

First Time by Vance Joy

probably my favourite song smile.gifsmile.gif