AppleMango

What song are you listening to right now?

Rêve Lucide

This song's just so dreamy, I love it. I'm still feeling down after coming back from holiday to the reality of how bad things really are at home. But after listening to this for the first time in two weeks on the 6-hour bus ride home and by thinking things through, I feel like things finally have a chance at getting better. And that's why I love this song: it's hopeful and reminds me of all the good times I had travelling away from home for the first time.

Creature Feature's new song, because it's never too early to start Halloween! 👻

California Gurl by Katy Perry... not my kind of music... (Im on my lunch brek at work and thats on the radio)

You've gotta read the comments in the video to understand how important this song was to me in the past since I don't feel like posting it here.  I rediscovered it today and its weird hearing a song which may have saved me in the past.  The only reason why I'm sharing it here is because I was on this site while this stuff was happening in my life.  

In case you're worried about me, don't worry, this happened four years ago and I'm in a way better place today than I was then.  Not totally healed, I doubt I'll ever be, but at least 90% imo, which is definitely great!

Currently listening to some old One Direction songs, since they're not so impressive that I start to pay attention to them when writing, but they're also very cheery and get me super pumped. I'd love to listen to Imagine Dragon's new album Origins right now, but I just get so lost in the music I can't do any work when listening to that.