AppleMango

What song are you listening to right now?

. Don't know why, but this song always manages to tear up a bit.

To this playlist:

Could you identify the song in the 6:17-7:00 fragment? It's been bothering me. I like the music but don't know what the song is.

It is a collection of songs in symphony and I cannot have midomi.com or Sound Hound (mobile app in detecting music) identify it; I even tried singing but to no avail. It is because it is slightly modified. They are all contemporary songs, I assure you.

If you can identify all songs in the playlist, then by gods, that would be appreciated!

Update: Chopped the video. I'm asking for this fragment. http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=...420&cid=8362897

Edited by georgexu94

I use this to practice and warm my voice up, since i have a very similar voice to Tarja Turunen, who in my opinion was the best Nightwish Singer, though I still love the band xd.png

(if I had to say, my voice is a good mix of Tarja and Amy Lee o.O)

Edited by Trickseh

To this playlist:

Could you identify the song in the 6:17-7:00 fragment? It's been bothering me. I like the music but don't know what the song is.

It is a collection of songs in symphony and I cannot have midomi.com or Sound Hound (mobile app in detecting music) identify it; I even tried singing but to no avail. It is because it is slightly modified. They are all contemporary songs, I assure you.

If you can identify all songs in the playlist, then by gods, that would be appreciated!

Update: Chopped the video. I'm asking for this fragment. http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=...420&cid=8362897

If you still haven't found the song you're looking for, you might have a bit more luck asking the people over on /r/HelpMeFind or /r/tipofmytongue. smile.gif

-

I'm only listen to the songs of Nightwish by Tarja Turunen.

Heard it on a Vinesauce stream and have been hooked ever since <3

TryHardNinja's "Circus of the Dead"

Big Sam Thompson by Chris Thile

A really good fiddle song that starts sad, mournful and forlorn. But it becomes fast pace and quickens into something of a whirlwind. Very beautiful and complex.