pudding

Extrasensory {CLOSED} OOC

And now the Wizard is going to possess a lady just to flirt with Mina and see Nate's response.

Because they like pressing everyone's buttons and would absolutely do that just to see if it frustrated Nate. They like causing trouble. It's fun.

well Mina is both Pan and Poly, so that'd work.

Mina literally dating everyone at one point. sometimes a few people at the same time.

but YES

JET AND NATE MY BROTP

Edited by shadow_claw

Again. Long as they took care of her, he wouldn't mind. They could identify as an attack helicopter and he wouldn't give a damn.

x3 I was more wondering about the "using every electrical device available to bring hell upon that man's head" bit. Does Nate even hit women? Cause, if he doesn't for moral reasons, that would conflict with his morals. ouo

But, alas, Mina's a strong woman. tongue.gif She's independent and can surely handle her own relationships without the need of interference.

Is it wrong if now I think of Mina's voice as Stevie Nix? It fits. It just does.

Edit: And to Narvix, you don't have to hit people or hurt them physically to hurt them. Besides, Nate's whole point is that regardless of Mina's ability to save herself, Nate believes he has to tell the truth for her.

For once, one of my overly protective male characters is supposed to be that way AS A FLAW. I'm trying something new.

She can hate him for it and try to tell him to stop and he'll end up probably being broken by the end while she ends up with someone else and he finally has to move on.

You could be any gender, and Nate isn't Arc. He doesn't care. He used to make gossip and rumors to get rid of ANYONE who could hurt Mina.

Edited by Thaelasan

omg no

Mina's voice is like...I dunno? I can't really describe it.

Okay but what about this one?

:3

But really, the Wizard is so far beyond gender at this point. For both themselves and others. They're definitely Gray-A but panromantic and will readily flirt with just about everyone. Hell, they flirt with the police that chase after them after they steal everything.

Also, just kidding, his song is absolutely this one

Edited by pudding

That first one was a joke I swear to god he's not going anywhere near that one.

Honestly, he's got a really diverse choice in music. He'd probably love them all.

Woah wait why are we all awful I thought mine were great. D:

:3c

Anyway I'm assuming the wizard sent some flowers?

You bet they did. They still do have feelings for their ex, after all.

And they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to send some flowers after the bombing. They've got to make sure she's okay and knows that they're always there if they want to hook up again. (◕‿◕✿)

they're not awful; they're awful because of how different our music tasted are :3

but yes. Pudding and I talked it over

you'll laugh so hard once you realize why they broke up to start with

Well, they're probably going to meet soon so I can't wait for that interaction. I mean, they're clearly still nearby since the flowers just came.

They gotta make sure the bae is okay.

I"m sorry but

I had to make that quick post.

Probably one of my shortest IC posts ever.

But oh my god.

The cliches.

They hurt Nate.

Aaaaaand the Wizard arrives. What a flashy dick.

Nate and them are gonna have fun.

The best part is the Wizard doesn't even like anime. So they just kinda see a person like Nate and immediately just tut loudly.

Edited by pudding

Oh my god Thael. I'm torn between saying they're more classy than that and just sitting back and being like

"Yes"

"Yes this is correct"

Oh boy, this is getting interesting.

So Thael, what happens to someone subjected to Mel's powers? I know it's the bubble and everything but what would they see? Just stuff from their past? I want to know your idea of what occurs before I start writing anything.

In a basic sense, if the person cannot resist Mel's influence...

A. First, it's like you suddenly fell asleep. You can't break free nor can you understand what happened. You believe you're still awake, and thus you don't know you're actually dreaming. Depending on how well Mel does, it could actually be so realistic that you believe everything that's happening is true - hence how it can be scary.

B. In order for Mel to uncover the past, she must move through a person's mind. She can do this by bringing them back to different important parts in their life while she moves through their head. If she can successfully do it without making the person freak out, she can learn all she wants to know.

C. Whether she succeeds or not, she never leaves unscathed. She always has SOME of their memories in her head, and she always feels their emotions, leading to headaches and nausea, which Arc seems to actually help with if he's nearby. Somehow, his own power allows him to stabilize her mind.

D. The person undergoing the dream can, at any time, try to figure out it's not real.