pudding

Extrasensory {CLOSED} OOC

Oh god Nate is awesome. Mina and Nate are now my hateship. They're so different it's almost funny.

LET THE RESCUE MISSION...

user posted image

"I'm busy watching Rakudai Kishi. Whaddya want."

"We need information on Lars, Nate! LIKE NOW."

"Awwww but it's at the best part in episode 6...."

"NATE."

"Minaaaaaa! Let me finish, dammit. I haven't been able to watch anime in yeeeeeeeeaaaars..."

Oh my god Mina can shapeshift into forms closely resembling anime heroines.

I ship it.

Also kudos for anyone who knows where my current avatar and signature are from, and that's to the lurkers too.

I know you're there.

I can sense you.

EDIT: OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED HOW I PHRASED IT AND WHY NATE IS SO DIFFERENT FROM MINA!

I meant for that final line - "Oh shut up it's not like everyone here doesn't know about your love affair, Al." to be from a guard down the block.

NOT NATE.

BUT NOW I'M LIKE

MAYBE IT'S BETTER NATE SAID IT.

Edited by Thaelasan

Yessss The only way Mina can get Nate's attention is either by backhanding him to taking her shirt off. Depends on the time of day and how deep he is into an episode.

But yes. Nate is just like Dr. Corvid in the sense that Dr. Corvid will spew anything he perceives, often just to upset people. Be it secrets, surface thoughts...anything. He and Teddy giggle about that kind of thing all the time.

It's amazing to me how similar Arc and Lars started off as. Their original thoughts towards people seem very, very similar. But while Arc was able to change and grow, Lars just spiraled into a deeper regression

I guess I could very easily see their roles reversed.

I mean, you have to remember, Mel basically reMADE Arc. By delving into his dreams, she helped him find what he'd been searching for - himself, really. He'd lost everything but she reminded him there were things he still had to do.

So now his only purposes in life are to protect her, because she can keep him sane and focused, and to finish his research and create the serum, as well as find out more about Anti-ESPer devices.

But the endgame goal of Arc is to make this serum, and it could have a big effect on the ending. :3

like when we all meet and prepare to fight and she freaks out because she doesn't want people to battle or die and she screams and pulls them all into a dream bubble forged by her own mind and makes them make amends.

Edited by Thaelasan

yess perfect

I want a match up between Jet and Nate where Jet just trys to talk to Nate and Nate just shuts Jet off. And that's it. That's the whole fight.

Or, depending on outcome, Nate would repair JET, but Nate could completely overpower JET too because of what he is - you're right.

Funny thing is, Nate can't just turn things off because in essence that's like shutting down a new limb. Can you turn your own arm off? He either has to force them to reboot or start the code to shut down. But it isn't immediate.

It's like the difference between holding down the power button on your computer or actually clicking shut down.

But Nate could actually either force JET to obey or find the memories JET is missing as long as they're still stored on a harddrive somewhere in the back of JET's mind.

Funny thing is - JET is Mel's worst enemy, considering he's a robot. She can't force him to sleep or draw him into a dream. So if he decided to fight her, she'd just have to run.

Or get Arc.

Arc and robot not good mix.

Edited by Thaelasan

Yes. That would be good plot stuff of Nate force-recovered deleted memories drivers. Really good plot stuff.

And tbh, Jet wouldn't hurt a fly. He can lift an elephant and runs at about 35 mph, but he couldn't hurt anyone. He was designed to be a personal care robot, sorta like a nanny or hospice nurse. He's strong in case of an emergency, like if the person he was in charge of taking care of got trapped under something. But yeah, he has programs that keep him from being violent even if he wanted to be.

In b4 Nate turns off safety perimeters and allows Jet to become an actual human being who can choose to hurt people to defend those he wants to protect.

Nate and Jet chillin like bros.

Then Nate introduces JET to anime.

Also I noticed I said you're in the wrong context in my last post.

I am shamed.

?

Please explain the context error so I can fix it. If I didn't understand what you meant to say, by all means, lemme know how to fix it.

Teddy is more than a little bit trigger happy. I imagine that throughout the story, he's going to get his hands on bigger and bigger weapons until he finally shows up at the climax with a FIM-92 Stinger.

And nobody knows where he got it from.

Now I'm imagining someone teaching Teddy to play Call of Duty.

I'm gonna have Mina run herself into the ground and there's nothing you guys can do about it >:)

except, you know, have her get help. Because she desperately needs help.

Lars the showoff. Give him any more power than usual and he'll have way too much fun toying with everyone. Especially if it is to hide the fact a bomb is going to go off under their feet and not only destroy a bunch of the city, but also kill a few people.

Yes but then Nate is like

Nate is going to be a memelord. And yes, I'm going to make him as awkward and obnoxious as possible to hide his social insecurities and his confidence issues.

(Psssst! Nate's coming off as a major stalker right now. o3o

And, also, I've been stalking since the beginning. I wasn't fast enough to nab a spot. School and such.)

I KNOW.

And I didn't know if I should do it or not. But it's like.. it fits him. And I don't know how to feel.