pudding

Extrasensory {CLOSED} OOC

Abby has a thing for Bible references. Don't ask why, but I thought it worked with their personality well.

A note on Abby's abilities:

He can insert and delete thoughts, but that's only if they manage to get access into someone's mind. Usually, most people don't even know they're poking around. ESPers with purely mental abilities (like Lars of Nate) are more likely to detect (and therefore resist) their influence.

So what you're telling me is,

Nate is honestly one of the only people who could give Abaddon a run for his money.

I like this.

I like this lots.

Oh gosh I'm just imaging Mel trying to dig more information out of the Wizard. And they're just constantly dodging around the subject and getting more and more uncomfortable with all of the digging.

That afterhours song I linked a while back is so good for just about anything, even Mel's visions. It's one of those songs that makes me want to write Roleplays or make stories.

Too bad I lose motivation halfway through even THINKING about writing a book knowing how long it'll take and then knowing that no matter how I do on books SOMEONE is going to hate it. :T

Ah well. In any case, let's just hope Nate and Abby don't end up killing one another.

EDIT: Dammit, Mina knows how to pacify the Nate.

Edited by Thaelasan

Mina is probably going to bail on the both of them at one point tbh. I dunno when, but it's going to happen.

Love triangles in shoujo mangas normally cause a lot of problems.

I'm sure it won't be any better here. Pft.

Shhhh I have finals.

It's fine now though, I'm back on track and ready to keep going.

He's gonna have to step up his game.

Get that lady a flower

Ladies love flowers.

The good news is the Wizard is about to go mess with EDEN so he'll have a chance again really soon.

The Wizard seems like such a charmer ;D I don't think anyone can top them. (I don't ship people but Wizard and Mina would totally be my ship.)

*Casually ships the Wizard with everyone*

The Wizard is weird because they act in a specific way that really reflects none of themself. Putting it easily, they're old. Really old.

Old as balls.

And they've come to regard their own life as a show. They say the lines, put on a face. They entertain others. And they've literally created their current facade. They've sculpted a character for others to look at and enjoy. But in doing so, they've forgotten who they are. They can't remember who they were originally.

♡ I don't know what you mean ♡

Also, man, Mina is really really easily pushing the Wizard's comfort zone. They've had too many close calls with handcuffs to have people grabbing their wrists/hands and holding onto them. Especially if they're trying to leave.

Anyway, Thael, did you want Lesley and Lars to have an interaction? I'm not sure where you wanted to go with the tracking device on the machine.

That's a surprise for later.

Currently Lesley is being Lesley in her Lesley room with her Lesley belongings unless you have an idea of what you want Lars to do next.

TBH I don't want to do much with EDEN because that's YOUR zone as the OP. You've given me free reign of the Non affiliates, pretty much. Led them to a safehouse. Established a hub. So I'm leaving EDEN and the Government to you. I should leave ALL of them to you but you were kind and let me at least have some level of guide, which I appreciate.

Again, after an incident, I like to try and ask people before I derail any ideas of theirs so I'm generally not trying to push any of my ideas on you both. I'm done doing that.

Well, Pudding and I have a major plot thing in the works If you'd like to help. A little pressure in the right direction would be good.

spoilers: major character death eminent

I think it's important in smaller RPs to let everyone have an equal say in what goes on. While it's true I am the OP and I designed the world, all of the characters are free to act within it. We want and need your thoughts on where the plot should go because your characters are important and your ideas are just as valid as mine and Shadow's.

While I might be more controlling in a larger RP, I really like it when everyone takes their own lead. I've done a lot with EDEN and the Government so far and Shadow and I have been brainstorming together on what might happen next, but we want to hear your ideas. You've always got great and fun plot lines that are fun to work though.

Since we are in no rush to finish this RP, why don't we all come up with some fun plot arcs for what can happen before major crap goes down?

Well then:

A. Originally planned to be used much later, the tracker suddenly begins to malfunction as a result of Nate's breakdowns. As such, SE begins to realize that something is wrong, and discovers that Arc has been trying to track the Garden's trajectory. They inform Lars, who takes it as an act of subversive warfare, and becomes even more determined to find and slay/imprison Arc and his group.

B. We are forced to move to an underground subway system, the ruined one that is currently being repaired, to find evidence of the bomb used to crush it. The system is unsafe, of course, and EDEN is also moving down there to find a governmental secret chamber, rumored to be hidden down there, full of information and reports - one reason they planted the bombs.

C. Let's go to the ocean!

I'll think of more later. I'm tired.

Oooh! I like the idea of the subway. Being thrown into a constant danger would be interesting. Especially since Mina has a paranoia issue. :3c

Sorry I got hit with some massive writers block there. It's all better now, sorry for the delay!