pudding

Extrasensory {CLOSED} OOC

Shadow did see it but she's a busy right now with a lot of things and probably won't be able to respond any time soon.

If you want, we could have Lars and Lesley interact since they're in a completely different group and EDEN is lacking in interactions at the moment.

True but I honestly don't know what to do about them at this current moment in time. :I But I'm sorry to hear about Shadow. ))

Well, there could be something in relation to the tracker on the device that was given to Lars. Maybe Lesley is the one who discovers it or something of that nature?

Hmm... maybe maybe. I dunno. If you initiate the post I'll follow up.

To be frank, I have no idea what the ship looks like or how large it is.

Oh my god I'm just imagining Lars getting so upset he doesn't even know what to say to Arc and he ends up just yelling, "YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!"

Because that's the first thing that came into his head.

Also, before I post, I thought Lesley had different powers? Her sheet says Telekinesis and Empowerment.

Indeed and I took a long time to consider it, trust me.

But then I realized - like Arc, her telekinesis is also more physical than mental, sort of like... invisible fingers. Unlike Lars, who can focus all of his power like... a blanket, hers are more precise. It's really hard to explain, but I think you get it.

In short, she basically reached into the cargo package with invisible fingers and "touched" things within the box until she found what she was looking for, and used those same fingers to envision it.

Hence why it took her so long to do and so much concentration - especially because she's impure. She's not like Lars. Her Telekinesis is more based on precision than blanket lifting and moving.

Sorry I've been away for so long! I spent the holidays moving and have been very busy :/

anyways, I'll get a post in today

Okay but in theory, the opposite would be true. Stronger, pure-ESPers have the ability to better fine-tune their powers for precision work.

It's like if an ESPers could see into the future. A pure-ESPer could see specific events, farther and in more detail while a mixed-ESPer would see less and closer to the present.

Because the ability to deduce information from an object with ESP is already an ability, she shouldn't be able to do that as a mixed ESPer. Not to the degree where she can see that there is a signal that doesn't go anywhere. That's too much clairvoyance to be still telekinesis.

Then what do you want me to say? I made a mistake and have no idea how to fix it?

Because that's all I can say now.

The basic premise was that she saw a device that looked like the average tracker, not linked to anything around it.

I guess BECAUSE she's mixed, she didn't notice the bomb. :T