pudding

Extrasensory {CLOSED} OOC

Agreed. He has no clue how to handle these situations and probably believes that his white knighting that led to a bunch of wrong deaths and problems was the best way to get Namina to like him. Who knows.

I honestly foresee her taking a moment, saying nothing,

and then suddenly the pistol is in his face, on his cheek, and she cocks it like.

"Ok, so, I'll ask you once if what you just said was a horrible joke or a horrible truth."

user posted image

^ actually Mina

Honestly, she'd likely do something in between. "Get in the driver's seat while I lay in the road. Run me over. RIGHT NOW." and "I have so little censorkip.gifs left to give that I'll beat your ass over this later."

I'm keeping Teddy as far away from Nate as possible.

That being said, I want Nano and Nate to meet.

Just gonna leave that feels bomb for Nate to try to defuse ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

He doesn't even realize how upset she is. Hateship 10/10

Nate as a Yandere is perfect. And Mina's totally weirded out by it but she also loves the fact that somebody openly appreciates her. That's why she had so many bad relationships in high school and such. Because she's really insecure and loves the idea of having positive (even if it really isn't positive) affection.

I didn't even consider that for the bomb thing. Didn't even cross my mind. It might have. Now I just have the idea of like Nate and Mina stopping and she's freaking out and he's like "my god calm down."

And he just gets out of the car, hands in his pockets, walks into range of the bomb, finds it, and dismantles it - while standing there.

And Barbara is like WHAT

And he just gets back in the car and gives Lars the middle finger.

EDIT: When your own post causes you to shake and get nervous from the amount of emotion you're pouring into it.

Edited by Thaelasan

Jesus, Nate's got so many problems. I'm imagining him in Yandere simulator now and I'm simultaneously face palming and making sure I keep Teddy far away from him at all times. Teddy is too innocent for that.

I want to fill out one of those character sheets with everyone in the RP. Nano would absolutely be chaotic good.

Edited by pudding

DnD archetypes are the best ways to model a character.

Dr. Corvid is a lawful good

Jet is a neutral good

Mina's a chaotic neutral

I'd say currently:

Sane Arc is Lawful Good/Lawful Neutral. Madness Arc was Chaotic Good, believing his actions were just.

Mel is completely Lawful Good to a FAULT.

Lesley is Neutral Evil. She really doesn't do it to be evil or good. She does it for her brother or herself.

Nate is Chaotic Neutral though?

Spoilers: Downloading entire databases into your brain at once is not a good way to keep your sanity.

Lars is Lawful Evil. While his actions are inherently flawed and violent, he's following this path in a pursuit of peace. While he can occasionally slip into Chaotic Evil and will continue to if not properly halted, he is more or less contained to being Lawful Evil at this point.

Teddy is probably Neutral Good. He's not clearly in one box on this but the Neutral Good seems like the best fit so far.

Honestly, probably you're close. But that's only when he's in his current state.

Like Arc, he has two different mindsets which will determine his final endgame choices.

I mean, I've already thought about whether he'll shoot SE or forgive him, or let Mina shoot him, or even torture him as he did her.

I consider ALL OUTCOMES.

And I have so many different plans for SE it's not even funny. I'd rather not reveal them since it's going to be an amazing turn of events. But if you want Pudding, I can.

EDIT: Also for anyone who already has theories concerning what Nate was talking about family wise in his last post, the next post will confirm it.

Edited by Thaelasan

Eh, I trust you. You can save your twists and reveal them later on to surprise us.

I mean, Lars has quite a few twists of his own that I can't wait to reveal. He's going to be fun to play later on, I can tell you that. Especially when he sees Arc again.

I've revealed most everything about Mina, but she, too has several endings I've been considering. I currently have two relationship paths, about six possible deaths, and four possible "endings". Jet has zero romantic relationships, three deaths, and four endings. I'm yet to discern everything with Dr. Corvid though.

Corvid sleeps with everyone. Gets away with the money. Replaces Ruger as a human trafficker. Becomes a jailbird.

EDIT: FOR THE RECORD SHADOW, YOUR POST CAME JUST BEFORE MINE IN THE IC. I WAS ALREADY PLANNING TO BE A PART OF THE EXPLOSION.

AND SOMEHOW OUR POSTS WORKED TOGETHER.

LOOK AT IT.

LOOK AT ITTTTT.

EDIT 2: Silently bases SE off of

slightly. Edited by Thaelasan

YASS PERFECT

WE HAVE IT DOWN TONIGHT

also, on another note, I think I'm gonna add another character. Just not sure who yet

Have I told you people how much I love Nate.

I don't think you guys know.

He's somehow the smartest, wittiest, best character I ever made,

and yet he's also a stalker, a slight psychopath, and a criminal wanted for multiple accounts of bank fraud and other numerous crimes.

But I love him.

Am I allowed to love him?

Yes, it is.

Tbh what little I've seen of Nate reminds me a lot of Cyrus, just that Nate has less obvious crazy tendencies.

Well we have to fix that.

Gotta up the crazy ante.

But really, I find the best part of this was I never even meant for him to be this strange or unique. Now he's not only his own character - which, really, is what happens when I start writing - but he has his own legend.

And the best part? Mina will have to be the one to ask him to do things. Either her or his brother. Anyone else and he's like "Pfffft let me watch my shows."

"Ask nicely."

Mina: "Are you serious."

Nate: "Niiiicely. Maybe with a hug."

Mina: "THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING."

Nate: "Not my fault."

Mina: "THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE YOUR BIG PRINCE."

Nate: "Yes but I have no woman to show my work to because it seems the girl I love cares not for my GRAND SHOW!"

Mina: "..."