Vorgin

Dances with Men (A Werewolf tale)

Luke looked at it in awe, "...Haven, this is wonderful!! Thank you!" He hugs her.

Haven hugged him back and smiled at him as she brought out her pad.Come spring I would like to head back home. I know you like to travel so when toy are in the area visit me. Okay? She ran her fingers through his hair.

Luke smiled and thought for a moment, "Well we certainly can go back... But it would be hard to visit if I'm still with you."

You will stay with me? she wrote surprised. Jaku brought up a branch that he got with Dak's help. On it was a bushel of mistletoe berries. He held it above them. Haven jumped and flushed trying to shove the wolf away and shoo him off. It didn't work.

Luke just laughed, "I'm surprised Dak went through the trouble of teaching Jaku about that... But it's barely Christmas time, Mistletoe it better those times. But it your call if you want to follow tradition or not Haven." He smirked, looking at her.

Haven turned pink and kissed his nose before fleeing off to her corner again and started knitting. A piece of her is holding back although she can't deny it anymore. She did like him, and he didn't seem like the type to leave her but doubt still ate at her.

Luke smiled at her kiss and say back, "Your sweet... And you do so much for me... Hmm... Oh! Since you express yourself with a pen, maybe I could get you a set of pencils so you can learn to draw pictures. If I even see Emily again, I could ask her for advice for you... That is if you would like to draw."

Haven turned around and shook her head wildly, her hair like fire whipping around her head. She quickly scrawled on the paper. I can't draw. I can chalk designs on clothes but I can't draw. I sing. But I can't anymore.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Luke nodded, "Fair enough... What about an instrument. You and me could be traveling musicians, me on my flute... And you on... Something..."

Luke laughed, "No you can't. But since you can read music, then you are already a few steps done with learning something a bit more portable."

She nodded in a true type way. I can't be around fire though. And gloves are not very nimble enough to play anything. . she wrote down in the green lite of the glow worms.

Luke thought for a minute and laughed, "We can get you a Kazoo!" He laughed more until Dak flew down and pecked his head, "Ow!! Stop that Dak!"

Luke smiled, "Now that's a fancy piece, I would love to find you one, but didnt you just said gloves wont work with it?"

not if I have finger picks on my gloves. That way I don't have to move my fingers so much to pluck the strings. she explained on the paper. I have a lyre at home. We can get it in the spring.

Luke nodded, "That works too." He gathered some things together. He paused before turning to her, "Would... Would you happen to know where the Druid guy who did to you lives?"

Haven shook her head. He finds me. I think he lives in the mountains though. A mansion up there. He was the kind gentleman in my story that helped me find jobs for money.

Luke nodded, "I see... Well I didn't have a plan to go up there, so we will continue on North. I want to get there before Winter's height."

Once more haven nodded understanding that they needed to move before the snow kept them from doing so. Why do you want to see the Drid? or would you want to keep that a secret? Tell me more stories about your family please. she crammed into the page she was on on the note pad. she would need another one soon if they kept "talking" like this.

Luke smiled, "I was thinking that maybe I could convince him to return you to normal..." He sat back and sighed, "I'll tell you more about my family later. Something to talk about as we walk tomorrow."