Stellaluna22

Stella's Arts!

Enderkid:

I see dat Brave Frontier yisssss. This request might take longer though xd.png

Esko:

Whoops! I can redraw the little guy too. I drew it to fit forum avatar size so if you want a larger one just to look at let me know!

Ooo, HUMANS! Sure xd.png

Sorry I couldn't get a drawing or two out yesterday! I had a lot of homework.

It's okay, don't worry about that. u v u You are generous to let people request drawings, so you also deserve to take your time! ~

Keep up the great work, also.

It's okay, don't worry about that. u v u You are generous to let people request drawings, so you also deserve to take your time! ~

Keep up the great work, also.

Exactly this, you don't anyone anything. You do this because you're kind enough too smile.gif

Kids, don't do this at home. Don't try to breed your dragons that hate each other.

user posted image

<3

PLEASE DON'T REFUSE, GUYS. I traded for you for a reason! sad.gif

Meow.

user posted image

xd.png he does kinda look like a cat there. Who knows, I might draw him too if I wasn't so lazy. His eyes are grey though. The scars look good ! thumbs_up.png

Although... I imagined the flank ones to be like this

user posted image

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Wow your thread is popular!! ohmy.gif

And I figured out what I want from you!! The more I look at this guy, the more I like him, so could you do a version of him in your style?? It's the same dude I put on my thread.

Creepy Halloween Dude

xd.png he does kinda look like a cat there. Who knows, I might draw him too if I wasn't so lazy. His eyes are grey though. The scars look good ! thumbs_up.png

Although... I imagined the flank ones to be like this

user posted image

I can redo the head if needed tongue.gif Its not too hard.

@Goldeen

Yassss that looks interesting to draw. I'll see if I can put him in a different pose tongue.gif

Yes please do, the eye color is bugging me a little..

Sorry about that then v_v

Silver-grey eyes, right? I will try to fix the head when I have access to my laptop later.

How's this?

I'm sorry if I made it worse or it has no difference to you, but my art program has its own custom saving type (.kra) that can save layers, but in order for me to upload it to imgur to post, it has to be .png. So it was difficult to edit if everything was squished on one layer >.<

Hopefully it's less cat-like?

user posted image

Hopefully it's less cat-like?

user posted image

Yes he does! The ears made a difference and the eyes. (The look a little less round for some reason) He looks really good! (Although I might draw him myself sometime. I need reference pictures and it takes forever to look up the right one)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Glad you like it xd.png

I looked up a picture of a wolf and they have tiny round eyes, so I edited the balk wolf's eyes and made them rounder.

Here's the Flareon Darkstorm34 requested:

user posted image

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!

It's so adorable and fluffy!!! >w< *squee*

Yes he does! The ears made a difference and the eyes. (The look a little less round for some reason) He looks really good! (Although I might draw him myself sometime. I need reference pictures and it takes forever to look up the right one)

I just realized you had edited your original post from "balk" to "black".

I had been calling it wrong the entire time

gg

Will "start" Enderkid's request tomorrow. I hope you don't mind if I let some other people cut in line if their request is simpler?

There's a lot of detail on him but he looks interesting to colour.

Did you want full body, head, or upper body? Or some other pose? Otherwise I'll draw him in the same pose as the render you sent me.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Artemis is the goddess of hunting. lol

And Lady Artemis. Y u no specify

I am the goddess of the moon and hunt cool.gif

Stellaaaaa can you surprise me? D: