Stellaluna22

Stella's Arts!

Stella's Arts!

user posted image

Hi all!

I've decided to re-open my art thread after it had gone dead...and it's back tongue.gif

Revaeyah (or Rae for short), my Pooty, was in a near-fatal attack, and is left with permanent scars on her face. The skull of the dragon that attacked her now hides her face, and souls of other dragons surround her, whispering...

user posted image

Here you can request...stuff! I can draw people, dragons, animals, plants, almost anything! Name it, and I'll try to draw it. I can also do sprite lines but not colouring because I suck at it. Dx

You may also occasionally see me float around the DC Dragon Requests with sketches. Feel free to request sketches for your dragons here too smile.gif

I'll slap more things in this post later. lol.

My program(s)/tools used:

Krita - its completely free, and its like a simplified version of Photoshop. Its really nice <3

Wacom Drawing Tablet - CTL480 or something << its a small tablet though, and not for professionals biggrin.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Examples!

I can do lines, sketches, doodles, wallpapers, sprite lines, and...general digital artwork! Avatars too!

Sprite examples:

user posted image

Line examples:

user posted image

Lunar Herald fanart, please note that the dragon is owned by LadyLyzar, and not me!

user posted image

Forum avatar examples (100x100):

user posted image

Digital Art examples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Wallpapers (linked for size):

Nonon Jakuzure

Edited by Stellaluna22

Requests

I will try to get your request to you in a timely manner. Depending on the detail and difficulty, I may let other people cut in line in front of you but I will still be working on your request.

Requests are first-come-first-serve. Unless you request something big or detailed, I may finish other requests first while doing your request as well.

I do requests free of charge! If you want to request something but don't know what to draw, put "Up to you" or similar in your post for something interesting :3

Most requests can be finished in 1-2 hours.

To-do list:

Dirtytabs: Black Capped Teimarr/Carmine Wyvern

To-do list w.i.p:

Enderkid: Brave Frontier unit

Completed:

If you've requested more than once, all requests will go under one name! The names are in chronological order.

Dirtytabs: Two dragons refuse to be bred

Cottonkatt: Luxray

Esko_the_Wolf: Esko the Wolf

Lady Artemis: Something, Something with the moon, Siamese cat as Prince Zuko

AroaraAngelWolf: Scarred Black WolfScarred Black Wolf Edited

Darkstorm34: Flareon

Esko_the_Wolf: Human's reaction to Leaf of the Skies (2G Summer from skies) and Vikadia (2G Brown Copper from Marth) refusing to breed. Human must have lopsided glasses.

GoldeenTrix: Creepy Halloween dude (GoldeenTrix's original), Request

Lady_Lunevis: Blusang Lindwurm

Fangtail528: Netaku the Pooty, Rae thinking of ways to nom souls

Dorchadas: Family of Electric dragons (scroll signature link).

xxBurningxx: White dragon doing something stupid

Wanna request something? Just say in your post!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Well then, let me hop on here first in line and request... you mentioned throwing two dragons at each other is what an unsuccessful breeding attempt looks like laugh.gif, so would you like to draw someone trying to hook up two very dissimilar breeds? We're lucky lineage projects aren't a lot harder to do. tongue.gif

Ooooo! *Pats shiny new thread.* Your Pooty looks great! I might request something later if I think of something cool biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Hehe. Thank you! The Pooties shall rule ze arts.

Which Pooty are you talking to?  tongue.gif

*snip*

By the way,  what do you guys think of making a thread for Pooty Art? Like any artist or doodler on this board can create a Pooty for themselves, and we'll all make art about them on that thread! We already have three Pooties. biggrin.gif

We need this!! What do you guys think?

Requests are permitted, huh? (I hope they still are) If it's okay, I'd like to request a drawing of Luxray. :3c Of course only if it's okay.

The red Eastern dragon looks amazing by the way, it's like flaming of coolness! ...Wait, 'coolness' was rather contradictory; flaming of awesome!

Of course! I love taking requests :3

I'll try to get you and Dirtytabs's requests filled later tonight! Can't do it at school xd.png

Could you draw me a scarred black wolf? He's big, long snout and ears, paws are comical big, four scars on his hips, and two on his shoulder and his neck is pink with a jagged scar from his jaw to mid chest. (Wider at jaw line, like a upside down childish drawing of a Christmas tree)

Silver grey eyes, ebony black fur with a scruffy dog type look to him.

Can you do it? He's an oc. (Esko you'll see Fenrir's wolf form!)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Could you draw me a scarred balk wolf? He's big, long snout and ears, paws are comical big, four scars on his hips, and two on his shoulder and his neck is pink with a jagged scar from his jaw to mid chest. (Wider at jaw line, like a upside down childish drawing of a Christmas tree)

Silver grey eyes, ebony black fur with a scruffy dog type look to him.

Can you do it? He's an oc. (Esko you'll see Fenrir's wolf form!)

Ah, yeah. You're askin for Fen, are ya?

Esko and Fen. Adopted-dad and son. Nice xd.png You got two wolf OCs to do!

Kids, don't do this at home. Don't try to breed your dragons that hate each other.

user posted image

Auroara, sure tongue.gif

Esko!

user posted image

I definitely am improving; look at Luxray <3

user posted image

Edited by Stellaluna22

Oh my goodness, look at that pose! That's fantastic! You have such a nice style.~

I have a tablet similar to yours, but you do amazing work with yours. I love it!

I'f you could do a Flareon, that would be amazing!! Thank you so much! :3c

That comic sums up my entire DC experience right there, pretty much

I am still a beginner with my tablet. I guess some of my pencil and paper drawing skill carried over o3o Thank you though :3 I got my tablet on December 26th, 2014.

I actually ''lost'' my tablet for a few months o.o turns out it was in my closet...still wonder how it got there...but now I'm trying to improve more!

It was pretty helpful to find the layer button in my art program and learn how to use it to my advantages >;D I have 2 layers, top layer being the line art and the bottom being the colours. Colour layer is a ''Multiple'' layer though o3o

Sure *adds you to my list* I love Flareon. So cute =3

Edited by Stellaluna22

I'll probably do 3 or so requests per day tongue.gif

That's fast though, I can hardly finish one drawing in a day. ohmy.gif

Luxray looks awesome by the way, the pose really fits it. Thanks for drawing it! ~

Esko!

user posted image

Cute!...though the legs colors are flopped xd.png they're supposed to be the opposite way! But I can totally understand your confusion.

Sorry to add another request, but

Can you draw a humans' reaction to this:

user posted image

Leaf of the Skies is a 2g from (skies) and Vikadia is a 2g from (Marth). You can imagine how much I raged. Getting a mate for either one of them is gonna be hard ;-;

Also, the person must have glasses. Lopsided glasses. Please.