Stellaluna22

Stella's Arts!

If you insist... wink.gif Can you draw a black-capped teimarr or carmine wyvern? They're not everybody's favourite. I swear I haven't seen any artwork of them.

Sure tongue.gifwatch me end up confusing your request and doing a black capped carmine teimarr wyvern

that should be a thing

I should do a hybrid omg

gah, I THINK I should be able to squeeze some art this weekend since I don't have school tomorrow =D

gah, I THINK I should be able to squeeze some art this weekend since I don't have school tomorrow =D

School lol, sucks all of your time away. I want to draw and create so bad but darn all this homework!

Cherish it! There's no doodling at work! tongue.gif

Cherish it! There's no doodling at work! tongue.gif

Ha! You've got me there, I do doodle in class after all biggrin.gif

lol same (Though one of my teachers caught me doing it one day and told me to stop doing it (and if he caught me doing it again, he would give me lunch detention ohmy.gif ))

lol same (Though one of my teachers caught me doing it one day and told me to stop doing it (and if he caught me doing it again, he would give me lunch detention ohmy.gif ))

Simple. Doodle in lunch detention. ;p

I've drawn in class so often that teachers don't even bat an eye anymore. I even drew in the margins of a test once, since I had extra time. And now that I'm in university, class is pretty much the only time I get to draw anyway ahahaha

I'm not in college/university so I definitely gotta pay attention xd.png

I can do pencil n paper doodles too, except sometimes the lighting sucks D;<

Simple. Doodle in lunch detention. ;p

I've drawn in class so often that teachers don't even bat an eye anymore. I even drew in the margins of a test once, since I had extra time. And now that I'm in university, class is pretty much the only time I get to draw anyway ahahaha

Yeah, the trick is to be persistent. At first the teachers will try to stop you, but after countless detentions and scoldinsg they've all but given up. Now they don't give a rotten tomato when I blatantly take out my sketch book in the middle of class.

well i cant do that because i go to a tech school not an art school, and the fact that i cant get detention after school cuz i have to get to the carpool my family does and i have after school activities an hour after school and it takes half an hour to get home, soo, yea that's why i cant get detention tongue.gif

Err...anyone seen Bir-

user posted image

aAAAAAAAhahahahaahah Is Alton scream-singing going to become a thing? xd.png Rae just wants to join in, right?

…Right?

This possibility was so inevitable that I was planning on drawing Rae trying to catch the bird, but you beat me to it. ;p I love it.

I don't even know what colour Alton is, so I just shaded (him?) a tan-orangey brown thing like one of your sketches. (Either the lighting or paper was tan...either way, the sketch was tan coloured tongue.gif)

Nah, the color is fine. He's an indeterminate color of brown. Partly the lightning, but the paper kind of has a beige tint to it.

Let's celebrate our local Desipis dragons' 1st birthday...

...by not doing what this white dragon is doing.

user posted image

Oh, I love photography.

Its a little lower def than it should be, blah D:

I have a Nikon D7100 and I think my phone did something to the photo when I saved it to my phone >.>

Edited by Stellaluna22