Stellaluna22

Stella's Arts!

oh dang friend your art is so nice and your update speed is like zoom zoom.................. how is this possible are you magic

ahh if you don't mind i would like to possibly request a blusang??? OO: i love my brines <33 take your time though, no rush, and thank you so much in advance!!! ; o ;

omg how do you draw animals teach me

Will "start" Enderkid's request tomorrow. I hope you don't mind if I let some other people cut in line if their request is simpler?

There's a lot of detail on him but he looks interesting to colour.

Did you want full body, head, or upper body? Or some other pose? Otherwise I'll draw him in the same pose as the render you sent me.

The pose from he render I linked sounds good, unless you had something else you'd like to do with it?

and yeah, I don't mind being a low priority request lol, i'm sure you'll make it look good if you don't rush :^)

Thanks guys xd.png

I have a sleepover today and will not be able to start any art requests. And I have a ton of homework to do tomorrow and I'll probably have to start the art on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks guys xd.png

I have a sleepover today and will not be able to start any art requests. And I have a ton of homework to do tomorrow and I'll probably have to start the art on Monday or Tuesday.

Funny, Burning and I are spending the night at my house tonight! xd.png

Haha that's nice biggrin.gif

When I have free time I should do the entire Eeveelution, and some beautiful dragons such as nebulas :3 Their wings <3

don't let Stella near the smudge button or she will beautify everything with smudges

Edited by Stellaluna22

-snip-

Can you draw a humans' reaction to this:

user posted image

Leaf of the Skies is a 2g from (skies) and Vikadia is a 2g from (Marth). You can imagine how much I raged. Getting a mate for either one of them is gonna be hard ;-;

Also, the person must have glasses. Lopsided glasses. Please.

user posted image

Whoopsie. Somebody can't even.

Edited by Stellaluna22

i haz request. throw a Avatar of Creation and a Avatar of Destruction into a haphazardness situation and there must be a squished human. MUST I TELL YOU! (If you cant do the squished human thats ok tongue.gif)

There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class.

user posted image

Aw yeeeeaaaahh!!

Voldemort lol! I never would have thought of that!!

YASSSSSS! YOUR DOING THE SQUISHED HUOMAN!! (i actually forgot you've done one before lol) also i thought all the pootys had to be at least lizard like? oh wait its a thing that represents you... I NEED TO UPDATE MY POOTY PICTURE!

Edited by fangtail528

When ya Pooty squad goals are too strong

user posted image

This is so cute, especially the little Chrono. smile.gif

I've been wondering, what does Pooty mean, though?

Pooty was first created by the amazing GoldeenTrix.

He was a little snake made from a kneadable eraser. GoldeenTrix named the snake "Pooty". And that's where it all began

Now all artists have their own pooty.

wub.gif Nebula wub.gif

edit:

realized that this is a big drawing. ouo

user posted image

Edited by Stellaluna22