Stellaluna22

Stella's Arts!

^That looks very nice

The mixture of colors inside of the black scales reminds me of spilled oil, which is really fun to look at.

Could you do a family of electric dragons about the right size for a sig scroll image? *Cute pleading puppy eyes*

And poetry is art, so do poets get a pooty?

Edited by Dorchadas

Ooh, look at the pretty Nebula!!! Much love for the multicolored art.~ <3

...also that cheese was pretty cute. Love the reference to the moon and that one myth undeniable fact of what it's made out of. xd.png

Could you do a family of electric dragons about the right size for a sig scroll image? *Cute pleading puppy eyes*

yah of course :3 anyone can make a Pooty :3

Yes lol. As long as you create art, you can have a Pooty. Thanks for asking though, I'll be adding that to the thread. The Pooty thread is up now, you can go check it out, or, since it's still under construction, check here for where the Pooty discussion starts in my thread smile.gif

Sorry for hijacking your thread Stella, had to answer a Pooty question. If anybody else pops up with a question about them, please refer them to me wink.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

When ya Pooty squad goals are too strong

user posted image

Pooties <3

After a near-fatal encounter with a deadly dragon, Revaeyah now bears permanent scars on her face and has hidden her face and expression with the skull of the dragon...

She has taken the souls of her attackers, too...

user posted image

As long as Revaeyah doesn't take the souls of her fellow Pooties, I think I'm ok with that tongue.gif

Obviously she will not take the delicious souls of her fellow Pooties :3

SOULSSS

*Is slightly worried.* I think I'll go make Pooty some armor or sth... just in case.

I can just imagine Pooty wearing a helmet. OMFG xd.png

Rae doesn't eat fellow Pooties because that would be cannibalism. right? o.o

Nah, she only noms the souls of things that try to kill her

make a picture of Revaeyah think of ways to eat Pooty's soul, no not actually eating just thinking of ways to eat their souls

Again, I don't think kneaded eraser would make a good snack. Even the soul would taste like rubber.

But it would probably make a pretty good chew toy...so....still not safe.

(starts giggeling) Hope She wont eat Netaku, but then again he can switch art forms (For some reason unknown) so hed probably be able to escape threw a inter Art-dimensional portal to be safe, Ooooo, idea for a comic, gonna make it right now :3. but wait! she haz not put her pooty (sorry the name is soooo long) on the pooty force, so i cant draw her sad.gif

Edited by fangtail528

ahh the blusang looks so great!! <33 many thanks ; u ;

omg haa the pooty with armour, that's so cute : ' D <33