Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The games think I've earned my 300 candy today when I've only played one game today, and left yesterday at about 24 candy earned. Is anyone else running into this?

Yes, same for me! I haven't played any mini games today and earned very little candy yesterday.

I haven't had much time to play the new game either, so I still find it quite confusing, heh... 😸 Hopefully I can explore it more later, but right know I'd like to know if there's any way to remove decorations once placed? The game only lets me change them, if I have something else, but not simply take them away...

2 hours ago, Tiira said:

I'd like to know if there's any way to remove decorations once placed

Simply drag them offscreen and they'll vanish.

How many views do vampires take to hatch?

I found an ap vampire egg with only 1 day left and am wondering if there's any hope for it. I want it, but I don't want a dead egg filling up a slot if there's no chance of me hatching it this late. XD

Will it get sick  if I put it in multiple clicksites?

Edited by _Ro_

6 minutes ago, _Ro_ said:

How many views do vampires take to hatch?

I found an ap vampire egg with only 1 day left and am wondering if there's any hope for it. I want it, but I don't want a dead egg filling up a slot if there's no chance of me hatching it this late. XD

Will it get sick  if I put it in multiple clicksites?

It should be pretty much like any other egg. Go ahead and put it on multiple sites. It shouldn't get sick and it will hatch quickly, so if it does get sick you can just fog it after it hatches -- or if that makes you too nervous, just fog it for a short time and then put it back on the sites. In any case 1 day is plenty of time to get it hatched.

thankyou :)

it hatched just fine. I was worried getting enough views to hatch in one day would be enough to make it sick; is there anywhere that goes into detail about the mechanics behind egg sickness?

Edited by _Ro_

3 hours ago, _Ro_ said:

is there anywhere that goes into detail about the mechanics behind egg sickness?

No, I don't think so. But generally low time eggs need fewer views to hatch and are less likely to get sick. A fresh egg that gets the same amount of views in that short a time would likely get sick.

9 hours ago, _Ro_ said:

is there anywhere that goes into detail about the mechanics behind egg sickness?

Not officially, but generally it's not how fast they get views but how soon. A barely-viewed ER sunset won't get sick until it racks up way over 5000 views, if at all, while a very fresh egg can get sick with only a hundred or so views. Anything under 2 days time, except sunrise/sets, will hatch before they can get sick.

Edited by Shadowdrake

On 12/25/2022 at 6:30 PM, KageSora said:

No, pretty sure it requires you actually pick up a CB from tbe specific biome.  (You can grab them from the AP as well, as long as they're CB)

Thank you for answering!  I was hoping the note about the habitat would have been as relevant as the type and elemental affinity is in that section.  

Someone was kind and had been donating CB Coast eggs to the AP, and I was able to get 3 that I'll pass along to the original poster. 

@Shadowdrake Ah thanks! Too simple to think of... 😹

Um, whoops, I only tried it now and it doesn't work. Anyone knows how to remove decorations on desktop? Or is there something wrong with my browser, I use Firefox...

Edited by Tiira

I keep getting a tombstone and error when trying to enter the holiday door for cookie decorating  (posting this 11:30 am eastern time December 28, 2022

Edited by Catincanada2
Changed fir to for because my auto correct changed fir to fir.

10 minutes ago, Catincanada2 said:

I keep getting a tombstone and error when trying to enter the holiday door for cookie decorating  (posting this 11:30 am eastern time December 28, 2022

I am yeah, just tried it (11:46 am EST 12/28/22)

That's the only one doing it though, the other games and parts of the cave are fine thus far

TJ posted in the News thread that there was a problem with the Cookie Decorating:

I can't talk to Yul in Frosty Farming. The little yellow arrow appears above his head, but nothing happens when I press Space or Enter. I can't get any of his decorations ☹️

You are not alone. Some of us have found it helps to switch browsers. I can't get him to talk in Opera, but I can in Brave.

I can't talk to Yul at all either. I only use Firefox and Chrome if that doesn't work for something, but this time Chrome is letting me down too.  Bother!

3 hours ago, koobish said:

I can't talk to Yul in Frosty Farming. The little yellow arrow appears above his head, but nothing happens when I press Space or Enter. I can't get any of his decorations ☹️

Many people have reported that this seems to be related to browser addons. Try disabling any extensions that may modify the page or block requests.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to place decorations in Frosty Farming.

I am playing on an iPad. I can't seem to figure out how to place decorations.

I believe I accidentally changed my tree skirt color on the Christmas tree on the deck? I can see the word "done" and press on that but I'm not sure it does anything. I placed one bow on the door but I'm not sure how I did that. 

ETA: I figured it out. The menu seems to be clearer than it was before.

Edited by missy_

10 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Many people have reported that this seems to be related to browser addons. Try disabling any extensions that may modify the page or block requests.

I actually tried Opera in extension-free mode. The offending extension was their built-in tracker blocker. This does not make me happy. Why would the game want to track me - and just through Yul ? 

14 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You are not alone. Some of us have found it helps to switch browsers. I can't get him to talk in Opera, but I can in Brave.

I tried on my mobile in Chrome and eventually after much messing I got the first dialogue box up, then it crashed.

I've just downloaded Brave onto my spare laptop and Yul won't talk to me. (Insert scream!)

Well, I'm not techy so usually leave well alone with any settings but I took the plunge and went to look. Just three turned on.  Turned them off, went to talk to Yul who did indeed talk to me, but I gave him three gifts and got nothing in exchange.

Everyone else who exchanges gifts have also stopped giving me them as well, so I think I must have everything. But all that for that with Yul!!!

If you're still having trouble with Yul @0x08 found out that the problem was a script called miner.js. If you're using ublock origin you can whitelist it by adding this to your filters:

@@miner.js$domain=dragcave.net

Also thank you 0x08