Pixxelation

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm torn between the Alpine (omgsh LIGHTNING) and Desert (ooo-Orange!!) ones, but I made my final vote on Mageia. I love their pose, the shape almost reminds me of a heart. <3 Plus so shiny orange~

I think Astrapi is just as amazing colorwise, with his striking gold belly and deep blue scales, but the pose is lacking, for me. ^^ The lightning add-on does compensate though....

Great breed, very interesting.

Edited by lightningsky

Well all of them, yes. tongue.gif But Thalassa is my favourite. I tried to list them all in order, but realised everything else was kind of equal second and I can't really decide. They're all bloody beautiful!

Late to the party, I know... but I had to get to know the draggies a little better biggrin.gif

The Chronos is my fave so far. Those colors! We don't really have any other dragons with those colors. That vibrant blue-green is so eye-catching!

My fave feature is the Mageia's tail. It's a calligraphic flourish that I use on holiday cards & various fancy things quite often. It makes me want to get a rubber stamp of the dragon so I can sign things with it.

I'm so sad I missed the release of these. They are really beautiful. Chrono and Mageia are my favorite, but it isn't easy to catch or trade for them :/

Chrono, then Thalassa, then Mageia.

I may have to do some hoarding when I'm caught up on other breeds.

Chrono. I enjoy those colors more than the others.

They are all incredible looking, but I think Thalassa is just above the rest. Mostly because the of colors, but I think the face has a more distinct look to it than the others.

I love them all but my favorite is chrono and 2nd favourite is astrapi.

My reason is because i think chrono is the most beautiful one.

Chrono. Like blue colors~

Also astrapi - it reminds me eastern water dragon from dragonadopters which I had two...

Thalassa, no contest. To me the art on the others is just not on the same level, especially on the Pyro, unfortunately. But, I'll be quite happy to collect them all.

While Chronos still being my number one favorite, I've also grown more fond of Astrapis lately. It's quite hard to pick favorites though, as they're all pretty and shiny. And awesome.

Thalassa is my favorite, so pretty wub.gif

If I had to rank them, would be something like

Thalassa

Gaia

Mageia

Astrapi

Chrono

Pyro

THOUGH THEY ARE ALL PRETTY

I love them all.

Gaia is my favorite because of the intricate detail and those pretty fairy wings!

Thalassa is a close second, the colors are stunning!

Lesse.

1: Mageia

2: Chrono

3: Pyro

4: Astrapi

5: Gaia

6: Thalassa.

Or,

1: Mageia, Chrono, Astrapi, Thalassa, Gaia, Pyro,

2: Everything else conceivably possible.

All of them are awesome. I'd hoard them if they weren't so rare. That said, I love the Chrono for the color. I really like that aquamarine blue. But the Thalassa is absolutely stunning, the shape, the position, the texture of her skin. I don't like pink, and yet I think she's one of the most well done xenos.

Thalassa. But Chronos is up there, trying very hard to take that spot from Thalassa (it depends on the day, for which one I like better).