Pixxelation

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just love them all so much, but because of my own elemental affinity (my zodiac sign is cancer), I'm gonna go with Thalassa. wub.gif

My sister likes pyro the best - says the pose is the coolest. wink.gif

.love them so much but tneChrono man.

I like all of them, but the chrono is my favorite.

I love earthtones, so Pyro all the way.

I love the brown on orange.

I already voted for Thalassa but now I wish I had voted for Pyro. It creeped up on me and became my favorite.

My favourite would have to be the Chrono, closely followed by astrapi. Then Thalassa, then Mageia, then Gaia and then Pyro. Right now I only have the Astrapi and Thalassa, both through trades, because they are so censorkip.gif ing rare and I missed the main release by 3 days mad.gif

I loved them all, but especially Gaia from the moment I saw the adults. My order is probably Gaia > Chrono > Pyro > Mageia > Thalassa > Astrapi. Chrono moved up a few spots when I saw the descriptions and realized it had small flowers, I love details like that. They're all very beautiful dragons though!

All of them ; A ;

I'm trying to maintain equal numbers of all of them because I can't pick a favorite at the moment. biggrin.gif

I literally love all of them except Thalassa. I don't hate Thalassa or anything; it's just that its colors throw me. My top two favorites are definitely Chrono and Mageia.

I voted Astrapi at first, but since then the Mageia have grown on me the most. It's my favorite colour, it's intelligent, the pose is so swirly and pretty, and it's pretty much an embodiment of the magic element.

1. Thalassa - Awesomecors, beautiful texturing, plus underwater!

2. Gaia - Eye contact. :o

3. Pyro - Colors are okay, pose is awesome.

4. Chrono - It's very nice, objectively great, just not my cup of tea?

5. Mageia - Pretty cool except for the amount of orange. Orange hurts my eyes. :U

6. Astrapi - looks really cool in reverse color, but otherwise doesn't have the same pop. I don't dislike it, I just don't like it.

the Astrapi is my favorite, it has the coolest powers and look. I made my first CB astrapi the king of my scroll and i'm sticking to it by naming all the offspring something prince/princess and his life-mate is a queen. I don't wanna keep their newest offspring but i don't know anyone i can trust to meet the standards of this lineage i'm making

All of them. But the Thalassa takes the cake because it was the one dragon I needed to make my favorite pairing of all time.

Thalassa x Solstices.

<3

Omg, the blue dominance over the red in the Solstice and the pink dominance over the blue in the Thalassa~ it's like perfect complimentary colors. PLUS both sprites are GORGEOUS which makes me go SQUEES biggrin.gif

It's the subtle things in life that makes it worth it *o*

All of them. But I picked Chrono because I have this alternating checker with chronos, and green nebs one gen, blue nebs the next gen... <3

Chronos! I just love their colors and the little flowers around their bodies. Thalassas might also share the place of being my favorite. At least Thalassas are my second favorite. ~

I put 'all of them' but might have a heavier preference for the utterly exquisite Mageia or the stunning turquoise and (too many other reasons to list) of the noble Chrono... This is a HECK of a decision to ask people to make! laugh.gif

Even though I voted for the Chrono, it's honestly a tie for me between the Chrono and the Astrapi xd.png The Chrono has a beautiful color, and I love how it represents the magic of time, but the Astrapi also look amazing with the lightning bolts surrounding them! wub.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I think my favorites are a tie between Mageia and Gaia.

Voted Chrono, but new favorite is Astrapi, followed by Thalassa, followed by Chrono. Then there's Pyro, Gaia, and Mageia, in that order. smile.gif

In my opinion, Chrono has the coolest concept, but Pyro has the best-looking sprite (not that they aren't all gorgeous, but the Pyros' pose is the best). Chrono is still my favorite by a small margin, though.