Pixxelation

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely the Pyro. (even though I don't have any Xenomorph--I mean--wyrms. I'd really like one, though)

I think of a lot of the dragons in the Cave as having a sort of "boss potential" in a way(when I'm thinking in the RP sense, at least). With that in mind, I can imagine the Pyro Xenowyrm as that one Colossus-like opponent that flies around the arena, occasionally roaring and actively attacking you. With fire of course.

also I really like the color scheme

...I elaborate too much. laugh.gif

I think of a lot of the dragons in the Cave as having a sort of "boss potential" in a way(when I'm thinking in the RP sense, at least). With that in mind, I can imagine the Pyro Xenowyrm as that one Colossus-like opponent that flies around the arena, occasionally roaring and actively attacking you. With fire of course.

And occasionally doing a full body slam or bulldozer charge to crush you. >:D

You're right, xenos (and other dragons) would be really cool RPG bosses.

Chronos. The bright turquoise just pops and looks very very pleasing to my eyes! And of course, second place goes to Thalassa. Beautiful color scheme! All in all, i think Xenowyrms are an interesting breed, totally badass but at the same time really stunning dragons.

Definitely the Pyro. (even though I don't have any Xenomorph--I mean--wyrms. I'd really like one, though)

also I really like the color scheme

...I elaborate too much. laugh.gif

I can see them exactly that. Astrapis would make a good "boss" dragon too.

I love all of them but I'd have to say either Thalassa or Chronos (can't choose between the two). They're all just so pretty <3

Gaia or Chrono.

So pretty~ <3

Probably gaia more so and chrono in that extra picture that birdzgoboom drew where you can see their pretty flowers. Lol tongue.gif

Edited by AppleMango

Astrapis would make a good "boss" dragon too.

I agree! They're actually my second favorite (mostly because of their element).