Zen_Cross

ZC My DC

After drawing, I don't want to be pressured by having the egg beforehand but once I finish the first level (the sketch) is when I will request atleast the minimum and then progress further if you have invested more than the minimum.

@:XDragon52: So you want the Adult version be of human flesh color right? Not dragon skin color like the commission girl (aka, she is actually a drawing of Mint dragon)?

I trust that the people on the request but once someone breaks it is when I get the egg beforehand instead.

I highly recommended prepaid unless that guy is someone you know though.....

Some guys....well, are tough.

@:XDragon52: So you want the Adult version be of human flesh color right? Not dragon skin color like the commission girl (aka, she is actually a drawing of Mint dragon)?

Yes flesh colour like the bleeding moon example would be great, thanks! ^^

Work in progress of female Guardian of Nature. Still didn't get my prepaid dragon egg yet though so I'm going to continue it once trade is done.

Edited by Zen_Cross

Looks really good so far! I'm excited to see how it'll turn out ^^

Sorry about not sending the egg earlier. It should be available in a PM now!

I just need to make the 2 eggs to hatch since they are near hatching phase then i can take the eggs.

Is there any way that you could put in the first post when you have room to take eggs/not take them?

I know you're working on commissions now and your slots are full, but it'd be good to know when would be a good time to try and offer you eggs.

@ XDragon52: I am done the sketch, if you want me to continue you can still invest some more and I will continue and color it.

@ Selina : jsut wondering what you mean by more serpent like so I'm showing this sketch now if you want any modification.

Edited by Zen_Cross

Is there any way that you could put in the first post when you have room to take eggs/not take them?

I know you're working on commissions now and your slots are full, but it'd be good to know when would be a good time to try and offer you eggs.

I see, that would be convenient to do so I'll do it. But right now let's assume I'm full xd.png

Yes, that's good enough.

Maybe her tail could be longer and there's also a pair of wings on her tails.

Further payment will be sent once I'm unlocked:]

Edited by Selina_616earth

@XDragon52: I will finish cleaning the coloring once I receive the promised egg.

P.S. yes... this is what i call unfinished. xd.png

@Selina_616earth: Going to start coloring just recently received your message

Don't mind the image below. I just felt doing it since I always saw this egg in the abandon cave.

Edited by Zen_Cross

Like grassland and sky with little details?

In a way yes, this is 10 minutes of me making a possible background.

Still working on XDragon's though since I got the payment to finish colouring it.

user posted image

Edited by Zen_Cross

In a way yes, this is 10 minutes of me making a possible background.

Still working on XDragon's though since I got the payment to finish colouring it.

user posted image

Great, do you mind add some Blue flowers?

Looking forward to see the finished work!

@XDragon52: done. assuming you wanted the same style i used on the adult sketch in the first page.

user posted image

@XDragon52: *thumbs up*

@Selina_616earth: Usually people tell me if they want to add the background before hand, but anyways would you like him flying up high or below hovering near the flowers? I did both but your dragon is still uncolored

Yes, I used sorcery to make the background xd.png

Edited by Zen_Cross

@XDragon52: *thumbs up*

@Selina_616earth: Usually people tell me if they want to add the background before hand, but anyways would you like him flying up high or below hovering near the flowers? I did both but your dragon is still uncolored

Yes, I used sorcery to make the background xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

I prefer the second one, sorry I didn't inform you earlier...

It's perfectXD

I'm going to close the commission for now since I got commissions to do outside DC.

@Selina_616earth: done.

user posted image

Edited by Zen_Cross