Zen_Cross

ZC My DC

It's those time when you get recommissioned to draw the same thing again. Btw, I drew that bottom right dragon which now became a card illustration for the customer's card game.

user posted image

"Arise summoned hero! I have awakened thee to fight for me!" <- Or so what I was thinking while making it

user posted image

Meticulously doing all the scales one by one, making customize summon circles with customize icons. Yeah, a huge effort in time has been put to making this. This dragon is as large as Shenlong so I'm readjusting its size. It's not nearly complete yet since there is another layer of coloring. Probably you won't see me draw dragons for awhile after this commission

dry.gif

user posted image

It's really enjoyable seeing your WIPs.

thanks, Well I'm kinda done but more like the magic circle can be changed. Not sure, but depends on my commissioning person.

user posted image

Once again readjusted the size of the person being summoned. I don't mind it much since I also drew the summoned person 3 times already through commissions.

user posted image

Edited by Zen_Cross

Got another commission. This time it's more abstract since it uses a scientific theory of time as a basis of the creation of the illustration.

user posted image

Helping my cousin make his game. I'm also open to commissions but not for dragon eggs but actual commissions (send me message if you are interested).

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image