Zen_Cross

ZC My DC

When i first looked at it, it looked like the girl was almost falling backwards (with the motion lines or whatever theyre called), which would make sense as to why they're lifted instead of being in thee position they would be in if she was lying back.

Even if she was falling back, breasts don't move that way. Let alone look like that. Mage already mentioned that they look glued on instead of actually being part of the body. You see it even more in the nude version. (Which, by the way, shows the v-area placed too high/forward on the body too.)

Edited by Narvix

Gonna bookmark that link reference since it's a good one. Nice to have someone make some feedback to my work.

It's difficult with really extreme angles, I could tell you though that sometimes you need to get the manga perspective which is achieved through exaggeration.

Also the breast has a reason for being like that, I can't explain it but it involves physics which I prefer someone else to say it for me.

wink.gif

Manga perspective is still perspective -- you need to gain skill in proportional, "regular" drawing before you can make the jump to stylized drawing. In addition to breast anatomy, foreshortening is another area that needs work.

I can only imagine the physics you're talking are about this trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Gainaxing

When i first looked at it, it looked like the girl was almost falling backwards (with the motion lines or whatever theyre called), which would make sense as to why they're lifted instead of being in thee position they would be in if she was lying back.

That part works out, but not where the rope is. Why would she fall back when half her body's already across the bar? (Besides, have you played any limbo before where you'd have to fall over backwards?)

Whoa... I didn't expect these feedbacks for the limbo drawing. Well art is exploration to me, whether it be something bad or good I follow what that path I am taking since I chose it. I don't expect everyone to know of what I mean by the physics in it in the limbo drawing but you'll probably see some memes floating around eventually. If not, then meh it happens.

Just to be clear, I am not insulting any gender. Although, controversy is a good thing in art in my perspective so having the thinking of being insulted with my art is interesting by itself. I can't satisfy everyone and that's the teaching I learned through my university years in Interactive Arts and Technology.

Anyways, here is my next one. I went for a what many would call a 'loli'.

Loli-izing