Zen_Cross

ZC My DC

I did so many glowing effects already I got used to making glowing weapons, orbs, moons, lightning, slashing movements and magical fires.

user posted image

Thanks for watching guys, If you guys missed the streaming i was working on the drawing below. It's still far from complete but I plan to stream again at some point to complete it.

user posted image

I always wondered what 'thing' can protect the ecosystem from overpopulation of dragons. So I made some 'What ifs' and generated a dragon that was made by humans using spare dragon parts which eats mana, since dragons have a big mana storage in their bodies it would be it's food. I call it 'Slaydra' shortened by its creator as Slayer of Dragons.

user posted image

Yeah it does remind me of a Digimon. Thanks, the paint style is my freestyle of doing colouring. Currently finding ways of combining my freestyle with that of my formulated lineart one as you can see below

user posted image

friend drew left one, I redrew it using information he gave me and the left as reference. Redrawing OCs of others is quite a common thing to me now since I've been commissioned to redraw card illustrations before.

user posted image

Been so busy lately since I have alot.png of projects and commissions that I'm backlogged on. One of them is a music software that my friend is making. You can create your own music specially if you need music for games. He is still making the user interface though.

user posted image

Finished all the commissions, doing some background art practice.

user posted image

Edited by Zen_Cross