Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Oh dear xd.png

I spent a fair bit of yesterday hunting for a rare metal on DA:I while trying to get to companions to talk to each other. Not only did I not find it, but they spent the whole time in sullen silence.

Good morning (or afternoon) everyone!

Why are you more in debt, Spirit?

Hi there Purple!

Because my one dog Muggie have a skin problem that wont go away. Took her to the vet on Saturday day and he said her teeth and ears need cleaning. So she I took her in today for that and basically I have to pay with my credit card because it's not payday yet and I'm already struggling to pay it off since my car broke.

Thanks Fortune.

Luckily she is home and herself. With new clean teeth and ears.

I just hope this is the cause of her problem. The vet said he deals with this a lot in Yorkies but it's the first time I've encountered a skin problem.

If this doesn't help then her I have to go back and they have to take a skin sample and hopefully they can analyze what the heck is going on.

Today's thing cost R1000 including meds and cleaning

Bonnie once had a skin thing on her ears. We were given some anti-biotics and told to wash her ears twice a day. It did go away after a couple of weeks, so hopefully it will be the same for Muggie.

We had that problem with Muggie as well. She had a fungus on her ear which caused her to loose hair. They gave us shampoo and pills and went away but this problem she has now is nothing like that.

Thanks guys. I hope she does get better!

*mooches* It's a surprise Kestra!

smile.gif

Just a half-day of overtime at work, got a few hours before I go out this evening to teach.

man, that sucks. but a lot of things are also relatively more expensive u_u

bleh, so tired. hoping I don't have to do anything tomorrow.

Good morning peeps!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

How are you? How's your mom? How is Muggie doing?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Okay my side. Just exhausted from all the stress I had yesterday.

My mum is doing good. Her knee has less and less pain but she is still struggling going to the bathroom. The getting up part is a bit tricky.

Muggie is good. I think both of us had an emotional day. When I went to fetch her she was shaking so badly I had to sit in the car for 10 minutes calming her down before I could drive. While I was comforting her I started to cry... I'm such a weakling xd.png

But she is good now. When we got home she immediately went to look for her ball.

How goes with you?

I'm glad everything is going well. And it's totally normal to get a bit weepy when things are a little emotional (that's what I keep telling myself anyway o3o).

Everything here is pretty much the same as normal. Nothing dramatic to report (yay).

Well that's good to hear.

I just wish all this financial issues can stop now.

So much debt T.T

Thats a good thing...

I'm barely making it this month. Got less than R300 in my bank and I still need to get bread and milk for this week.