Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Woo good day today.

Went and finished my imperal assault game with my mates and we actually won! (after the host altered the rules to make them more reasonable).

The wookie set off the trap and got swarmed. The commander got wounded on turn 3. Han solo died to a bantha. I pretty much carried us through the first few rooms and the boss and finally the commander who'd only ever shot his gun about 3 times the entire course of our whole game over multiple missions and sessions killed the final boss!

Also donwloaded total war and discovered that even though I like having lots of bats for flanking they tank my FPS tremendously!

But she did it publicly xd.png

Hi there MP!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The dogs had me up early today. rolleyes.gif I'm back in the house with four dogs, fourteen cats, and a turtle.

*snugs everyone* Hello!

*huggles back* It is, Spirit, it is.

Three dogs are in the house with me, one lives in the back yard areas.

One cat is in the main house, two in the m aster bedroom, five in the back bedroom, and six in the third bedroom. It helps that they're not all in the same space, especially with my allergies!

The turtle's in the kitchen and gets to wander in the side yard.

Mmm, three bedroom house, kind of normal size. Not huge. The huge place I house sit has one tiny poodle. xd.png

Good morning, all!

A houseful of animals for sure, Lagie!

My son-in-law has a turtle. Since they just moved into a new house he doesn't have an outdoor area fixed up for him and so he is living in a ginormous plastic bin with rocks and small branches and such. He is semi-hibernating for the winter anyway.

How big is the turtle at that house? My son-in-law's is about 4 inches across. He is a pretty young one.

Good morning, purplehaze!

It's about 6 inches and semi-hibernating.

It was found in the road just before Hurricane Matthew so of course has been named Matthew. tongue.gif

Will you be joining the reviewers on the weekend?

Bad news everyone. Normal service will not be resuming on Friday. You may remain Fortuneless until Monday.

Eeps, bye, Fortune! *lobs brownies in the direction of the ethereal voice*

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out granola bars*

Sock needs more voters, please:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry9412541

(Do NOT feel obligated to vote for mine; go with your favourite!)

Rain this morning, first in I can't tell you how long. And another murder. huh.gif

This country is falling apart.

haha, no wonder sock needs more voters :'D

I already voted so........*munches on a granola bar*

I should probably eat lunch though....

Yeah, we really need a tie-breaker vote, xd.png

The rain stopped in time for the shop to open, which is a good thing as we have a table and a few containers that stay outside while we're open. It was a quietish day so we were able to do a bunch of pricing and some tidying and weeding.

Blah, at work and all I wanna do is play Pokemon. I don't have a problem! There's just....so many of them I need to breed and catch and collect and and and....

Maybe I have a problem.

@silver: I want to play pokemon (I mean as far as video games that's like the only thing I'm playing right now >u>).....but more like I want to do a nuzlocke...maybe livestream some of it.

hello spirit! how's your day going so far?

Woah, I've never heard of this Nuzlocke challenge before! It looks cool...i might have to try that when I get around to playing Y. Right now I'm trying to get a Living Dex in X...I need to buy OR/AS soon, because GTSing this is really rough.

...I have Sun too, I just want to get my shiny charm in X first. What can I say, I'm a slow player.

*makes a grab for the thrown brownies, misses and falls back into the void*

Nooooooooooooo!

Hi Silver Chan!

Hi WS!

So far my day is going slow. Very very slow. I want to go home!

Hey look fortune lied tongue.gif She cannot stay away.

Also playing the vampires in total war is bloody difficult (see what I did there), everyones ganging up on me sad.gif

*is clinging onto the edge of the thread*

I never said I wouldn't be about, just that normal service wouldn't resume until monday smile.gif

Also, vampires suck o3o