Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Fort that opinion is very outdated in most ways terraria is much better than minecraft.

I lost a really good lord trying to defend one of my cities, even though he took out their lord really quickly (admitedly it was like 300-1200 battle so I could be counted as the underdog.

@spirit: haha, man, I know how that feels uwu. at least it's almost the weekend.

@silver: omai, really? well, I guess I wouldn't have heard of nuzlocke if I hadn't had friends who kept up with game trends uwu. it can be brutal though, not only because of the losses, but also because of all the grinding you need to do. other than that though I think it's pretty fun. slowly doing one on sapphire; currently have seven badges and preparing for the eighth.

@fortune: yes, vampires do suck......blood XP //shotdead

I've never played Minecraft so I wouldn't know much if it was similar to Terraria.

But I like the game so far. Only played a little bit last night and now I want to go home and play it again xd.png

@Scorpion: I was one of the people who grew up with the Pokemon cartoon and the original 151. I was super into it, had a pokedex book and posters and all the pokemons memorized. After it became clear that they were going to keep adding to that number I followed the second gen briefly before giving up in disgust. I'm only now getting back into it with X/Y and now SuMo. I know very little about it now and keep shrieking 'WTF IS THAT' every time I run into a new-to-me pokemon, lol.

Also, the handheld games are way more interesting than I remember the card game being. But yeah now that I've beaten X and have ridiculous pokemon in that game a challenge might be fun as I try to track down the Y-bird (whose name I can never remember) as well as the other two legendary birbs. Doing a challenge like that in ORAS is very ambitious though, good luck!

Also a belated hello to Spirit, Fortune, MP, and of course Scorpion!

Vampires suck. xd.png Nice one, Forune.

Good evening, CPA!

*sets out assorted frozen yoghurt*

Sleepy. I've been sleepy the whole entire day. (Wanna bet I won't sleep well tonight? tongue.gif )

Bad news everyone. Normal service will not be resuming on Friday. You may remain Fortuneless until Monday.

Sad times sad.gif

wow, it's been generally quiet o:

@silver: I never really understood the TGC, I just collected the cards uwu. I was more into it during the original, only got a few from second gen. And actually, I haven't played any pokemon games after HGSS, I'm playing the original sapphire version (3rd gen); one can technically say it's fairly fitting since the original nuzlocke was done with Ruby (I believe, definitely 3rd gen though). What I've heard though is the game mechanics have been made easier since gen 5 which in a way is kind of lame imo.

The cards are very pretty and collecting them can be fun!

I'm not sure about if it's gotten easier; my girlfriend bought one of the earlier games and she says she can't even figure out how to play it. I also once tried to play SoulSilver and I got stuck in a way i couldn't figure out how to get past. I could probably try with a guide now if I still had the game but it's not exactly the same if you have a detailed map to get there.

On the other hand, the current games are practically on rails and you can't get to places 'out of order'. Since all I want to do is collect as many pokemon as possible, I don't really mind; I suppose it's about what you want out of a gaming experience. Anyway my point is I'm not sure if it's simply easier or more well mapped out and signpointed.

I will say that exp. share is a godsend. So much easier to level my pokes and get that much closer to my Living Dex.

Edited by silver_chan

I'm opposed to the current exp.share. It makes it way too easy to get over-leveled and then nothing is a really challenge.

I remember collecting the cards, became popular to trade them when I was in year 5... I think.

I remember having the super rare holographic charizard that goes for a few hundred dollars... no idea what happened to it.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out leftover frittata from this morning's breakfast*

I have internet for about two more hours. I'm going to have to go out this evening to stay online and review.

Hi Lagie!

*Pokes at frittata to see what is in there.

We will be at my daughter's house for dinner tonight. Some of her husband's family will be there, too. I don't know what time I will get home.

It has tomato, red onion, mushrooms, and a bit of cheese!

It was actually pretty tasty, in real life. xd.png

Enjoy your dinner!

Man I want some of that frittata irl, it sounds tasty. Hey Lagie come through my computer and make it for me, pretty please?

Anyway, I finally have a day off work--or I would except one of my coworkers asked me to work her shift because she's sick. A tleast I have some time to relax and maybe get a nap in...her shift doesn't start for 12 hours.

Sleep schedule? What's that, can you eat it?

I'd love to, Silver, but somehow I don't think I'd fit through the screen. xd.png

If sleep were edible, it would be a lot easier to get a full serving! laugh.gif

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Hey MP.

I want to get them too. I also have to wait for money.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I still don't have a console... So I'm gonna have to wait even longer.