Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Hi there MP!

Yay done with game. happy.gif

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Damn D&D game tonight has been cancelled.

Also just looked it up I am member no. 116 so close to 117 sad.gif

Back when you guys were talking about vatious ways of dying in video games, rhat made me think of...I think the game is King's Quest? I need to get back to playing it actually, since I enjoyed it a lot...anyway, it's a bit of a point-and-click adventure sort of thing, and at least the first chapter rewards you for dying and going the 'wrong' way at points. For example, going into a dark path when the narrator clearly says not to do that will result in your character doing a silly dance, and you get a trophy called 'Dancing in the Dark' iirc.

I don't think I got all tbe trophies for tbe second chapter, not sure I even played the third.

Hi there Silver Chan!

I know of that game. I'm jealous cause I can't play it myself.

I think Fortune has played it a while back

Good morning CPA!

I got one new egg, but won't have room for the second one until later today.

I looked at the event, went huh huh.gif , and backed out. Can you tell I'm not a gamer? laugh.gif

Hi Purple!

It actually easy but it helps if you know what words to use

Purple being a gamer has nothing to do with Dragon Cave.

Just saying.

I should probably go to bed.

Man my work seriously cut into my DC time...I didn't get nearly as many past Valentine dragons as I was hoping for...

Oh well I'm off work today, better at least try to get the new release!

Whatever. Anyway, I went just far enough in the event to get my badge. It sounds like there are some cute messages to be seen there, but I really don't have the motivation to go through it.

I just kept plodding my way along, using hints I saw in Facebook posts, and eventually made it to the end. Then, today's Marvin comic strip has Marvin with all his toys spread out on the floor, and when his mother asks why, he says he's taking inventory. It made me laugh, because EXAMINE INVENTORY is one of the event commands. xd.png

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out rice* tongue.gif

Dangerous place this. Mr. Kestra, do please keep watching over me!

I almost forgot about the new eggs. ohmy.gif I'd browsed the AP a few times, done some of the quest thing, and then on my third visit to DC, went to the alpine to see if there were any Z frostbites there. It took me a moment to realize I was reading a new egg description, and a moment more to register that it was the Valentine's release. blink.gif

Good morning peeps!

Turns out I picked a pretty good time to take a few days off. The boiler broke down (again!) yesterday and it needed three guys to fix it.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Dang that was pure luck!

You at home again today?

Normal service will resume on Friday. smile.gif

Edit: I'm on my second run of DA:I and I've just come across someone I've never seen before. Some guy called Lord Trifles hiding in my bedroom cupboard O.o

Edited by Fortune86

He's asking random trivia questions. This is my only DA game, so I know none of the answers xd.png

But still, my bedroom cupboard?

No it actually happened ^.^

Where everyone could see. Rumors are already going round the inn D:

All she did was kiss a guy!

In between stopping a demon army and preventing an assasination I might add.