Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Spirit: Whoop! There it is xd.png

Inner Spirit: That goes for you as well.

Spirit: D:

Fortune: *whispers* Hey Spirit? Can you pass me that jar just behind you?

Inner Fortune: What was that?

Fortune: Nothing!

Spirit: *whispers* Yeah... sure. What is it?

Inner Spirit: I don't like how they are looking at each other!

Fortune: *still whispering* Napalm.

Edit: Don't drop it.

Edited by Fortune86

Spirit: Yeah don't cause I think these guys will still haunt us even if we are dead.

Inner Spirit: You know it! *high five's Inner Fortune*

Fortune: But blowing things up is how I solve all of my problems. D:

Inner Fortune: What about the ones you solve by smacking things really hard?

Fortune: Most of my problems.

What? We have two Spirits and two Fortunes now? laugh.gif I have trouble following one of each!

Fortune: Hi Purple!

Inner Fortune: Hey Purple!

Inner Inner Fortune: Hello!

Fortune: Argh!

Inner Fortune: Where'd you come from?

Inner Inner Fortune: I've been here all along, watching you.

Fortune: What?!

Inner Fortune: That's kinda weird.

Inner Inner Inner Fortune: What's weird?

Fortune, Inner Fortune and Inner Inner Fortune: O.o

Edited by Fortune86

purplehaze: wacko.gif This is all just too much for me! *slinks quietly out of CPA room*

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out chicken*

Sorry to have missed you all yesterday, Please try not to hit page 1,000 tomorrow. tongue.gif

I'm really not sure what's happening, but hello/good evening everyone!

Trials and tribulations of not having a proper driveway means that a. I have horrid tire tracks all over my yard, and b. I got into a mini fight with my girlfriend over whether we should buy grassed turf or grass seed. I think that turf will make it look weirdly elevated and grass seed is easy. She'd never seen grass seeded by just chucking seed on the lawn, and had no idea it was possible.

Thankfully our fights never last long and are usually dumb anyway xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

I've been having so many strange dreams lately wacko.gif .

Last night I was a member of a party of scientists/adventurers trying to find an ancient tree, jungle forest place. And the leader of the party was the voice of vegeta from DBZ abridged. We went through a maze with bulls in it to swimming somewhere, I had to carry a wheelchair bound guy on my back. The leader pushed too far forward and we had to find him me and two others, and thelast thing I remember is we all got stuck at the top of some slides and a dryad coerced us to go down them and when we did suddenly we were like one with the forest and all was peaceful and there was a graveyard and I remember dueling a pixelated vegeta with a tiny lightsaber by basically bouncing his energy blasts back and forth like pong. I feel like if I remembered it properly it was movie worthy ohmy.gif

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I'm tired... I played Terraria late last night X.X

I decided to re-design my "home" cause I used wood to build it. But trees are a bit low so I cut the place down again to retrieve the wood I used and now using stone.

I made a basement last night so that I can store all the chests I have and have creating a forge room.

After completing the "shell" of the house I went to dig for more stone. There is a lot in the area but as I went to dig for it I ended in the desert area and then hunted down some monsters.

By 11pm I found enough stone to build two new home xd.png

At the least build a lot of rooms (walled, with a door, chair and table (crafting table will do)) cause thats where NPC's stay and the more NPC's the better.

Have you started building the HELLEVATOR yet?

Forget NPCs, fill the place with gold and jewels.

I think that's something I really miss from Overlord. The treasure room.

Edit: Oh great. The sun is back. dry.gif

Edited by Fortune86

I'm not good at the building thing.

So far everything is square.

@MP: Nope... I don't know what that is! O.O

Ignore Fort for she does not know the true way, NPC's are useful. Take the guide, present an item to him and he'll show you what it can be made into.

Jewels are useful, you can use them to make lightsabers though it requires a lot. (check with the Guide)

Tip: Get a piggy bank, keep one at the base and one on your person. Piggy banks share the same inventory so all the money you collect can be quickly placed in your portable piggy bank and therefore you won't lose it when you inevitably die.

Yeah, really don't listen to me. I spent ages building settlements in Fallout 4 and would then always retreat to my private house to avoid people xd.png

Speaking of Overlord, it seems Fellowship bombed.