Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Yeah fort the differences between terraria and fallout are quite significant... like that every npc in terraria does something tongue.gif

So far I've only seen one NPC... My guide... Who is useless sometimes

Ah the piggy bank thing would help a lot!

Yeah spirit, as I said guide can be useful cause you find a rare item labeled a material select crafting when talking to him and he'll show you what it can be made into.

Also to go into hard mode you have to drop a guide voodoo doll into lava and defeat the boss that spawns.

Fort... no they didn't, I played fallout too and the NPC's were useless.

Terraria is unfortunately one of those games where its almost 100% required to read a walkthrough or more specifically the wiki cause theres so much stuff.

I gave all of mine jobs. And rocket launchers. Then I took the rocket launchers off them, because it turns out that was a really dumb idea xd.png

Did you get any of the DLCs?

Your game broke? That sucks D:

The DLC opened up settlement building quite a bit, though it could still be rather glitchy. I kept finding that settlers placed on guard duty would keep getting replaced by people who looked entirely different. I put it down to them getting replaced by Synths and the Institute not getting it quite right (come on Shaun, I know you want to keep an eye on me but you could at least try to be subtle).

*snugs a Spirit*

I know the feeling.

I also need to do some actual work and stop looking for more PinkThundercat news.

They are still wrong.

Yu starts off the game on a train. Is that what they are thinking?

Maybe... I told him that he is wrong and that it's a limo.

Oh well, maybe when he continues to play he will then see it's a limo interior

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out granola bars and chips (aka crisps tongue.gif ) *

The march for today against the proposed government spy bill has been called off now that the attorney general has agreed to hold public discussions about it. There goes my exercise for the day. tongue.gif (Just kidding! Seriously, though, the bill would allow the government to read my emails, monitor my internet use, tap my phone, and intercept my postal mail without any kind of warrant, and anyone that lets me know the government is doing this would be fined $200,000 and suffer jail time. ... And I thought things in the U.S. were falling to pieces ... blink.gif

Things are so scary everywhere. I'm sorry your march got called off, and I hope the talks go well.

yeah, I'm kind of just like....I haven't really given up yet since I've seen the fight against the insanity but it's also really discouraging this is even happening in the first place.

I've finally discovered what it feels like to be drunk... and it came about from me having zero sleep! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm fine.

Not usually but this morning I was a lot more tired than usual, so I'd amount my brain with 0 sleep and thouroughly exhausted as being somewhat like being drunk.

I was loud, talked way more than usual and I was in an overly joyous mood even though I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

Also your house seems so decorated... to get npc's you just need a table and chair (and a reasonable space).

When you're digging see if you have spelunker potions, they highlight ores and collectibles (like chests and life crystals) and keep an eye out for the glowing mushroom biome as those mushrooms can be used to upgrade your potions to better healing potions.

Ah yeah... I know that kinda drunk tired.

Experience a fair amount of that in collage.

I like to make things pretty. xd.png Plus it's kinda relaxing building stuff like that.

I've come across a fair amount of mushrooms but I don't have the other ingredients for those kinds of portions.

I still need to build a fair amount of stuff for crafting.

Also.... what is the red glowy stuff on the wall underground? I can't smash it with my pick.

Edited by DragonSpirit009