Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Well I just washed mine earlier so I'm leaning back in my chair letting the aircon blow through it and it feels really nice smile.gif

user posted image

Buttons on your fence, Spirit? Do the animals know how to unbutton them?

And just make sure you don't do that with butter on your hands, MP! laugh.gif

Why yes... I think they do know how to unbutton the fence xd.png

Only saw that mistake now xd.png

Oh hey Puprple!

(Kinda late I know...)

Wait, buttons and butter? I've just been using birdseed D:

Yes! My shop dog does that as does the other shelter dog.

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out chocolates*

We have a huge jewellery sale tomorrow at the shop so I've spent the last three days trying to get things organized for it. Add that to house sitting two houses, and I'm sure you'll understand when I say I could fall asleep right now! laugh.gif

Hey, WS, how was your interview?

Lagie, I hope the sale goes well. Do you have lots of nice stuff to sell?

Ummmmm, chocolates. *peers about to see if anyone is looking and then sneaks two*

I was under the mistaken impression that the reviewathon was this weekend. It's next weekend, apparently, but I'll do some description reviewing this weekend anyway. At least that gives another week for me to maybe get the chat glitch worked out.

Hey, WS, how was your interview?

Lagie, I hope the sale goes well. Do you have lots of nice stuff to sell?

Ummmmm, chocolates. *peers about to see if anyone is looking and then sneaks two*

hiya purple

interview went well. Because it's a staffing agency the interview is moreso to understand who I am and what my strengths and preferences are so that they can help me find jobs that are suited to me and my interests.

mmmm, descriptions........I should do those........

The sale went very well, thanks! smile.gif $1307 raised (all from donated items so no cost to us), and in the main shop another $808. First time we've done over $2000 on a non-patio-sale day.

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out Ferrero Rochers*

It was a busy day. I need my weekend now.

The people from the house with the dog (that I just left - am now house sitting a cat) are in danger of missing their connecting flight which would leave me taking care of dog another day. Good thing the two homes aren't too far away from each other.

Yes, next weekend, Mathcat! Is there any way to help you sort out the chat issue?

I hope they find you a suitable match, WS!

It requires the aid of an IRCop, which means either TJ or Fizzix, as I understand it. TJ hasn't responded yet (it's been nearly a week, but I know he's busy with the event). I don't know whether Fizzix is inactive or has actually quit, but I've sent them a PM today in case it's just the former (I hope it isn't the latter, as I always liked talking to them).

Fizzix is the reason I came to DC! A gorgeous white dragon in the signature at another forum! biggrin.gif

I hope you reach one of them in time.

Toppage, 978! cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

I came to DC because of dragons in the Friends page of somebody's LiveJournal. The person with the dragons proved to have a forum account, so I was able to thank them a few years back.

That's always a good thing, when you can acknowledge people's help!

The people of the dog have arrived! Huzzah. That means I get to stay in this house for the night.

The people of the dog? Why does that sound like either a cult or a band of adventurers?

Also YAY RAIN AND TEMPERATURES LESS THAN 40 DEGREES (105F)

Whoops, I guess I vanished for a little bit there... I got into Pokemon hardcore, and I'm trying to catch 'em all in at least one game, a process made difficult by how hard it seems to be to find some of the original 151 pokemon. So it sgould be very...interesting, trying to find them all. But yeah that's what I've been distracted by, breeding and leveling pixel creatures, lol.

I'm super tired today. My neighbors were doing something that was just noisy enough to keep me up all day, and since I work nights that's a problem. Hopefully I can have a quick nap when I get home, the girlfriend has a doctor appointment I need to drive her to.

Hi there MP!

Hit there Silver Chan!

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Hey Silver.

There may or may not be another dragon fight tonight. Wish me luck.