Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Of course I don't swing that way anyway xd.png

But the guys are having a fun with the subject. xd.png

@ Spirit: Maybe we sound/play/type like dudes? Maybe we should start talking about more girly things?

@MP: Fences by the road that separate them from the surrounding fields. Keeps cows, sheep and wild deer off the road.

Edited by Fortune86

I don't know...

I once told the guys I cut myself when I was shaving the other day. They fell silent for an hour xd.png

Bull... I have to hear all their gross man issues. They should be able to handle news on shaved legs.

You'd think, but regrettably it doesn't actually work like that.

Aw man, finally worked out how much metal I need. I need 50 pieces of Stormheart. I have like, 3.

Going to spend an hour farming for a 10 minute task.

Yeah I think these guys are bright enough to know I don't have have that kind facial hair xd.png

Yeah well, you said you cut your self shaving, most guys associate that with shaving your facial hair. So you saying that broke them as suddenly they were like "wait... does she have a beard? But... she's a girl... wut"

user posted image

No I'm serious, thats probably why they paused. They would've been like, "cut shaving... did she say that? No she wouldn't... what did she say?... Does she have a beard... *vocal* oh yeah hate it when that happens, thats why you use a good razor"

There emotions would be back and forth.

user posted image

I seriously doubt that MP.

More than half of them are married. So they know when a woman says she cut herself in shaving it means she cut her legs with the razor.

Did you ever notice how the conversation around here can get weird really fast? laugh.gif

Fences don't seem to stop the deer around here. Maybe they aren't high enough. Those babies can jump!

Hi there Purple.

Very true... They can even squeeze through some of those fences as well.

We had an antelope in our garden around December. Scared the crap out of me.

Before I could call for animal control it zipped through the fence like butter.

I can say I have had moments like that, where something says something that initially sounds outlandish and takes a moment for me to figure out.

Also we don't even have fences except in areas with major roads with natural protected areas, usually with koalas.

Spirit why are you pushing butter through your fence?

Edit: Now there's a top. xd.png

Edited by Fortune86