Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*tells the butterflies to go elsewhere*

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

We've sorted all the Christmas items. *collapses. It was more than expected.

Thank goodness for helpful volunteers. biggrin.gif

Probably because a lot of people start shopping early for Christmas so it pays to get the Christmas items out and ready to be sold. Me, I shop at the last minute, but not everyone is like that.

Hey there.

Hey Fortune! This place is dead :c

Pfff, dead? Nah, there are too much sensible conversations for this to be certainly dead. I'd say that's more of slowly dying. Or rotting. Dunno. Now I've seen a forum that died completely, there's like one post per two months overall and it's probably my... memes, to say the least. A sad sight honestly.

Probably because a lot of people start shopping early for Christmas so it pays to get the Christmas items out and ready to be sold. Me, I shop at the last minute, but not everyone is like that.

I like to give Thanksgiving a chance.

course I also don't like shopping in general =w=

I agree about giving Thanksgiving a chance. I hate the Christmas decorations and holiday music starting in the stores the day after Halloween, which is what it has come to. And then a lot of stores have Black Friday sales starting on Thanksgiving, too!

meh, as one who doesn't care for shopping, I'm not very fond of Black Friday either. Too much consumerism. Alas, America.

Hi Spirit! Good to see you back. Now where is Fortune? laugh.gif

How is everyone today? I'm cold! Our furnace is not working right. The repairman needed to order a part and is supposed to come back today to fix it. Good, because it is to get much colder this weekend. So far we have had pretty moderate temps, luckily!

Chico!

*snuggles*

Is this just a quick visit?

Guess it was ;_;

I'm free guys! You met me when I was in my 2nd year of high school, and now I'm finished biggrin.gif

Congratulations Chico!

Thats awesome news!

Hi there Purple!

Hello again.

If there's nothing to talk about, talk about video games, if there are no video games to talk about, talk about weather!

Warm again! biggrin.gif

Eh. At this moment i wish it was constantly cold, because "warm" in winter in SPb means... uhhh, 40-42 °F? Anyway, just as I expected, all that snow melted and the result looks way worse than blizzards and stuff. Everything is wet and there's a ton of really big icicles everywhere... and then today it snowed again for a while so all the puddles turned into some... uh... awful slimy mixture... dunno how to call it. And then of course everything melted again.

What did I even expect from our weather?

And the rivers/small canals are still not frozen... and the ducks are still there... no, really, a ton of ducks.

BONUS DUCKS

Also i won some scrap.tf raffles.

Woo.

Well, my warm again comment referred back to my furnace problems and was related to indoor temperature. wink.gif

I really hate that when the snow all melts or gets covered with black stuff from the roads and just leaves an ugly mess! It is so pretty when it first comes down, if only it could stay that way.

ah, talks of snow. I live in Hawaii so I am devoid of that uwu (it is really hot here though mai gawd)

Contrary to popular belief I am still around.

I'm just very depleted right now. This last week in particular has been difficult, has a very messy arrest on Sunday that I didn't feel good about afterwards, and actually ended up in tears on Tuesday evening over one patient. Which just doesn't happen to me.

On the upside Lover is back tomorrow night for a few days so we're going to spend Monday just hibernating away from the world. And I start my next uni course in January (mentorship training). So I've got good things in my life. I just feel too tired some days to appreciate them properly.

Miss you all.