Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

ello *waves*

actually about to go to bed, but I guess I'll be bringing my laptop with me so I'll be able to come on (provided there's internet service which you'd think there would be at a hotel)

thanks purple!

Hey Scorpion!

*snugs a Spirit and then edges behind a table*

Hayfever or something else?

Something else!

The work compared my creative work to a hairdressers creative and said they were the same kind of creativeness!

It's not just mean... It's the whole team.

Apparently they did a salary comparison in the company because we said that we are underpaid.

So they decided to compare the creative work with a hairdresser to the creative work of a graphic designer.

I don't really see how that works. It's two very different mediums isn't it? I mean, if they wanted to compare your work, can't they use other graphic designs?

That's what's ticking me off!

You can't compare the two mediums.

I bet they didn't want to see what other places give there people because they are ripping us off!

*dodges Spirit's flipping lid*

So, how does your salary compare to that of a hairdresser? I suppose it is higher so they think you are overpaid? Management seems to have no end of ways to try to justify themselves.

Hi Purple!

It's a whole different market when it comes to comparing salaries from different mediums!

Beside.... not all hair salon's are cooperate companies.

How the heck did they get ahold of a hair salon's salaries anyway?

I call shenanigans.

Well, good evening or whatever it is!

Morning everyone!

Ugh this wind is killing my allergies!

Heh, wind? That's nothing, we have blizzards over there(at least it's only 14 F°, the temperature could probably be worse), the whole city is completely covered in snow. A 52 cm layer. Wow.

Though i bet all of that will melt by December.

~Removed; please see above~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I know not all of you hang out in GD or saw the closing note in the 2016 Presidential Election thread, but some of you were, and I'm highly disappointed that you would ignore this and attempt to start a debate in CPA when we all know that's not what CPA is here for.

I specifically asked that the discussion not be brought into another thread. You have plenty of other places on the internet or in real life to talk about the US election. Please do not bring it up here. Such posts have been removed.

Ah well, got it. Sorry.

Back to discussing... uh... weather, I think?

or in real life

...if only I did, heh!

Sorry SockPuppet Strangler sad.gif

There's no need for you to apologize.

Back to discussing... uh... weather, I think?

It's been surprisingly nice here. It's November and we haven't been dumped in snow yet. Surprising but very nice for playing Pokemon Go.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I'm a bit annoyed with myself. Spent the morning leveling up my breakdancing penguin on WoFF, then switched off without saving.

How's you?

Well that just sucks big time!

Annoyed but because of work!