Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

It was entirely my own fault. Which just makes it worse lol.

They still messing you around?

Kinda of... but is about people being full of poop because the can't make up their minds!

If I ever figure out how to develop psychic powers, I will teach you telekinesis. then you can throw things at people (or even throw them!) and nobody will ever know.

It's probably just as well I don't have magic powers. I'd abuse the fudge out of them.

Haha same here.

Oh my... there is one heck of a debate going on on that games site I always read. O.O

Seriously. If you ever read a story about people spontaneously combusting in the UK, you know I have developed pyrokinesis.

Lazygamer?

I've been looking up about the new Mass Effect game. o3o

Haha... I will keep a look out for such stories in the future xd.png

Yeah on Lazygamer. Some mad people on there on the one article!

Oh I know my friends like playing that game. They say it's fun but I wouldn't know

Can I ask what the article is?

I've only recently started being interested. I'm a bit late for the last few games (don't even know where my ps3 is), but I think it's basically shooting people. In space. o3o

The article's header is "Revenge of the white boys club – Whitelash in gaming"

I didn't even read the whole thing cause the comments said everything.

People linking gaming to race, sex, culture etc. So annoying!

Yeah I think it's something like that. Almost like Warframe but with humans xd.png

OMG. Please stop blaming games for everything people D:

OK, I'm sold. I'm all for any RPG that lets me shoot people in the face.

I apologise for spelling errors. Can't see the screen.

Lol no problem.

Yeah it's a really political article.

Some of the guys I chat to is so annoyed now but its also funny to see how they handle it xd.png

Yeah but it's a South African site so their is also a lot of racism on there as well now.

You getting sun in your eyes!

Good morning!

Fortune, I would be very afraid if you ever actually got magic powers! laugh.gif

Hey Purple!

Don't be afraid. I wouldn't use them on my friends. Often.

We get racisim in the UK too. It's all so stupid and makes me cringe to be English.

Spirit, I hear you about work frustrations.

I arrived today to 37 four-years-old for a tour that had been arranged that NO ONE had been told about - and the person who arranged it is on vacation. During said tour, one of the pigs was loose in the puppy section. Pig is bigger than some of those kids. Thank goodness, no one panicked. Then there's the loose cat (one of about 15!!!) that keeps coming INTO my thrift shop. After returning it to the cattery three times, I have now corralled it into a secure cage where I hope it STAYS!

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out sugary stuff (sorry, purplehaze)*

*and pineapples for the Sockmeister* Thanks.

I get to head home now, finally. I hate that it gets dark so early now. I have areas to drive through that still don't have power since Hurricane Matthew passed by.

Edited by Lagie

oh look, sweet stuff *swipes some*

hanging out in the hotel room, not doing anything touristy; my grandma and I are lazy =w=

I hope those four-year-olds weren't too much of a hassle. Sounds like the animals were more of a hassle than the kids, from what you have said xd.png

.....huh, I just realized that I didn't update my signature ;u;

anyways, how's everyone's weekend going?

Spotted, that was definitely the case at times! The kids listened to their teachers; the pig did not. tongue.gif

Today it tried to come into the shop yard while some of the volunteers were walking it along the road.

Weekend is going. We had a record sales day in the shop I run (over $1300!).

My weekend officially starts now, in fact.

I'm about to head out to a birthday tea for my aunt who is 85 today.

*sets out muffins and cookies and tea*

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Today's schedule might sound a bit gloomy -- morning support session on surviving the holidays for those who are grieving loss of a loved one, afternoon memorial service for one of the homeless men who came to our church lunch program -- but it was surprisingly uplifting.

After all that I went to see how my daughter's move into her new house is going. They are getting settled in pretty well and it is beginning to look more like a home.

*snags a muffin and some tea* Thanks, Lagie! biggrin.gif