Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Aha I know. But, I just thought I'd share my thoughts about what I viewed about zombies.

*gets pushed* I'm going, I'm going. Don't worry. I'll post soon. x3

What are you up to Spirit?

I don't think I'm a mobile phone zombie, but I'll happily sit in front of a TV all day...

I on my mums bed while Tigger is napping on my back and Muggie napping in my arms. And I'm talk to my mum about an issue I have

I do my best to leave my phone alone, especially when I'm around other people. It bugs me when my SO is frequently on his phone, browsing Facebook or something, when I'm trying to spend time with him. Sometimes I manage to get him to put his phone down. Other times, it doesn't last very long and then he's on his phone again.

TV isn't really my thing. (I don't have cable now, just an antenna that only works in my parents' bedroom.) I don't watch shows a lot and haven't for years but, I don't mind curling up on the couch and watching a few episodes with my SO. On rare occasions, I do end up binge watching a series.

Hey there Dragon. smile.gif Animals sleeping on you is always a lovely thing (though maybe uncomfortable depending on the position or the weight x3). I used to have a cat who would always sleep on my belly or on my pillow around my head.

Narvix has an SO?

My cats like to sneak under the duvet. I wake up and I'm wedged in by these two little furry bodies. They're such pervets though. They follow me every where, even the bathroom.

xd.png I've mentioned my SO before. Awhile back lol. But, yes. I have a significant other. smile.gif 4 and a half years now.

Ahaha I know that feeling a little. Some of my family's dogs just love to follow me around the house. My dog, in particular, usually always sleeps at the middle to the foot of my bed and wedges himself into the crook of my legs. He'll do it while taking up most of the space too. x3 And he's a medium sized dog who can easily fit in the corner of my mattress lol.

Ohhhhhhhhh. I thought you meant 'superior officer'. Like you were in the forces or something xd.png

Our dog Saska (the german shepherd) has suddenly decided she's a lapdog and will join me on the sofa.

Edit: If Blake doesn't pick up on magic soon, he's going to hate the next lesson o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Hey Navrix!!

Luckily my dogs is Yorkies so the sleeping on the back is fine.

I love cuddling with my dogs. Espesially with Muggie! She is my baby!

Ahahahaha No! Sorry! xd.png I'm not in the forces. I wouldn't qualify ahaha I'm too small and tiny! tongue.gif Plus, I just couldn't do it. I can't handle holding a gun very well. I went to an indoor shooting range once about a month ago and it gave me a bit of anxiety, shooting a gun. Had to walk out after three or four shots and collect my nerves again before I burst into tears. However, I managed to steel myself up enough to not let the rental charge go to waste and finished shooting all of the rounds. (Thankfully, my SO helped me out and shot about 50-75% of what remained.)

N'awww I love germans. I fostered a trio of black german shepherds who were all sisters (though the twins were from a second litter, making them younger than the third sibling).

Cuddling a fur baby is always the best <3

Edited by Narvix

Until they start drooling all over you xd.png

I've only ever shot my dad's old air gun. It was years ago and I was messing about shooting at a can. I actually managed to hit it once o3o

I'm much better with a whip lol.

I've used a gun once. A hunting rifle. Didn't kill anything, they just wanted us to experience it!

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out food and brownies*

My new-to-me car is now leaking coolant. dry.gif I think the universe is telling me I need to go live somewhere with a decent transit system. rolleyes.gif

Ahahahaha No! Sorry! xd.png I'm not in the forces. I wouldn't qualify ahaha I'm too small and tiny! tongue.gif Plus, I just couldn't do it. I can't handle holding a gun very well. I went to an indoor shooting range once about a month ago and it gave me a bit of anxiety, shooting a gun. Had to walk out after three or four shots and collect my nerves again before I burst into tears. However, I managed to steel myself up enough to not let the rental charge go to waste and finished shooting all of the rounds. (Thankfully, my SO helped me out and shot about 50-75% of what remained.)

As a Singaporean (But now you know!) when I'm 18 I have to go 2 years National Service.

Military Training.

I'm not sure how I feel about that

I've gone to an indoor shooting range before, my sisters were so much better than me (Of course no live rounds they were like metal BBs) but I beat them at archery tongue.gif

EDIT: Texting-While-Walking = Zombie Apocalypse lol

*Sees guy texting while walking* ARGH Zombies get away ARGH *Grabs Cricket bat*

And my friend who is also 12 does airsoft

Edited by SULDhasno

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out food and brownies*

My new-to-me car is now leaking coolant. dry.gif I think the universe is telling me I need to go live somewhere with a decent transit system. rolleyes.gif

Yum, brownies! :3 *takes one and noms quietly in her bean bag chair* Could be that you just need a line change? ^^; *doesn't know a lot about automobiles*

No clue, Fluffy. It's coming from the front left (if you're in the car) so I have no idea if that's line or actual radiator. It's not the reserve tank, that much I do know.

I've suddenyl come to realise that an adorable way for anime fans to announce that they're expecting a baby would be to do the fusion dance, then show an ultrasound as the fused individual ohmy.gif

user posted image

Gotens so cute biggrin.gif

Evening~ My house is freezing because my parents have the AC on >_< I'm already bundled up in sweats for an 86*F day.

I don't know what 86 farenheit is. It's winter here so its cold when you're not in the sun, and its hot when you're in the sun.

86*F = 30*C

It's beginning to be Summer here. Too much sun but lots of lovely heat. My family doesn't share my love of the warmth of Summer x3

Singapore's summer is like 38*C it's painful

I'm in Taiwan so it's like 30*C

But AC so it's ok

I think 30 is sort of average for aus in anything but Autumn and winter mornings/nights.

My friend's leaving off for NS in October... Shall miss him.

EDIT: I was just wondering, anyone play league here?

Edited by SULDhasno

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I've sorted out the rest of my weekend travel-wise. I'm getting a ride from a friend to the food store, will hope the jitney (local bus) doesn't take too long coming back, and then have cancelled breakfast for tomorrow. I'd feel better if I'd been able to get hold of the mechanic I want to take the car to on Monday (or even to get hold of the other mechanic who has my first car in pieces...). Why do Bahamian mechanics not answer their phones (or return their missed calls)???