Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Afternoon SULD.

Afternoon to you too!

You guys know how I said I might be able to play games (no warframe though) for a week?

I am not sure whether that will still happen

Edited by SULDhasno

We had strawberries and marshmallow chocolate fondu for dinner xd.png

And I've discovered a crazy anime abridged biggrin.gif

My mum is still not sure whether she wants me to be playing games at this point in time

Games are great stress relievers. Studies have shown that an hour a day playing them can be good for you.

Eh.

Problem is, it's more like 1 hr every few months, so

Oh I saw pic on my ipad

AGHHH IT'S HANNIBAL THE CANNIBAL

For those who are not understanding me, you know- picture of hannibal from MP- me saying he's weird

Not all games are stress relievers............. Dark souls O_o

Getting into arguments on twitter about gun laws, yay biggrin.gif

I'm winning cause I think guns are bad and I have proof (yay Aus!)

Like everything else, I think it depends on the situation.

I mean I'd be the first person to grab a gun during the zombie apocalypse.

True but I think Shaun of the dead proved that cricket bats are a good substitute... I actually watched a video where they tested cricket bats and they got a really high score biggrin.gif

Yeah but then you'd have to get up close.

Well....I'm never eating bananas again.

user posted image

I think the story of the bananas being full of a spider that's venom paralyses you and commonly causes death is more scary then one spider bursting out of a banana.

Guns would be good but they wouldn't last long. You would need to know how to use the gun, and how to maintain it in case it jams and the like, and you have to load it with ammo, and who knows how much ammo you will get to find? What if you find only 2 bullets for a rifle? And lets not mention how you will have to carry the ammo around. If you have tons of ammo, it will also hinder your maneuverability which is the very thing that you have as an advantage against zombies. Also, with zombies coming your way your accuracy will be way lowered, even considering if you've had experience with the gun. You will most likely be scared like hell, your rifle's shaking and when you pull the trigger it misses the zombie (not to mention the head) by a long shot, whereas with a cricket bat you can just swing the head off. It's longer than a zombies arm, is less prone to being damaged due to it's hardiness, and just a better weapon in general.

Sorry zombie apocalypse nerdiness took me over there

But what if a whole load of zombies are attacking? Surely you don't want to wander into a mob and just start swinging away? All it'd take is for one to bite and grab.

Besides, I'm not saying that a gun should be your only weapon, but it couldn't hurt to have one, even if it's just to put yourself out if you get bitten.

As said you need to be competant with a gun and know how to maintain it and how to manage your ammo. I think a chainsaw on a long stick would be best biggrin.gif Keep them at a distance and mow them down biggrin.gif

No, a chainsaw requires fuel and makes a hella load of noise. What if it's just one zombie? Then you'll get all the zombies round town, and then what if you run out of fuel? You dead. Or undead. I dunno.

Also, you wouldn't want to engage with a large group of zombies, don't want to waste ammo taking care of so many zombies, and besides what of your mental state? Stealth and speed is your advantage. So you might as well use it to your advantage.

EDIT: Here goes my zombie nerdiness.

Oh yeah guns make a lot of noise too

Edited by SULDhasno

*pets Spirit*

In all seriousness, zombie attack is my biggest fear. Unless you have a underground bunker stocked with enough power and food for the next 100 years (which I don't) you're screwed.

Yeah. Zombie attacks would probably do a lot of damage to us

So let's hope it never happens

EDIT: I now have a headache.

Edited by SULDhasno

*pets Suld*

Let's just hope that The Last of Us never happens for real.

Talk of Zombies. What?

I'm really not worried about an Undead apocalypse. However, it's already too late to prevent Zombies. Look around, you'll see a technology zombie everywhere. People with their heads down, focused on their phones. It's gotten so bad that tiny children are more and more sucked into the iPads and iPhones. Hardly any child goes outside to play after the age of 6 it seems.

And it doesn't help when the schools have made recess time no longer than 20 minutes (10 to eat, 10 to play). At least, that's how it is in the US.

You go out with friends and, instead of talking to each other, enjoying each other's company, they're all just on their phones, texting. It's sad. It's depressing.

I can understand people who do it out of social anxiety, who use their phone or another piece of technology as a means to help focus their thoughts. But that's only a minority of people. The rest have no excuse to be so disconnected from each other.

I was thinking more of the 'kills you and eats your brains' kinda zombie....

Hey Narvix!

*pushes towards Night Class*

I'm home!!! And now I have to work again T.T